Wednesdays RIDDLE FEAST: Happy Thanksgiving Early!

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Yeah...this is the part of the story where I had to suspend disbelief. If she came to my door and no one answered, she'd jimmy the lock, raid my fridge and drain all of my beer till she found one that was just right, then pass out next to my dog.
:lmao: :lmao:
Are you in Duck :confused3

L107ANGEL said:
:lmao: :lmao:
Are you in Duck :confused3
Yeah...I had to get some help, though and there was a line at the 3DBB.

tentux2.jpg

only seeing red x's here

too sleep deprived for this riddle (and yes, i will be using this excuse for a long time LOL)

cami
x

firstmickey said:
Buzzy:
d2622.gif

and please tell me that game is over soon so we can stop looking at that poor kid!!!! :rolleyes: :rotfl:

Three more days! :teeth:

Gail:
thnk-mic02.gif

Sexy Lexy:
thnk-mic02.gif

Btw...as we celebrate today.....everyone smack Lou as you walk past him today please! Trust me...he deserves it! :p

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Yeah...I had to get some help, though and there was a line at the 3DBB.

tentux2.jpg
That sounds like a bra size :confused3
*smacking Lou*

Good morning....forgot to post...so I can keep up with you Thanksgiving feasters....from work....ssssshhhhhh! ;)

Late to the party as usual. :guilty: I haven't even figured it out yet but give me 5 and I will.

I really fell asleep last night and burnt the pies in my oven around 3AM the smoke alarms went off :rolleyes1 Ok enough about me back to reading and PMing :dance3: :dance3:

Grammyof2 said:
Late to the party as usual. :guilty: I haven't even figured it out yet but give me 5 and I will.

I really fell asleep last night and burnt the pies in my oven around 3AM the smoke alarms went off :rolleyes1 Ok enough about me back to reading and PMing :dance3: :dance3:
Oh no :guilty:

I am in. And I think Donna has ESP. Sorry for your troubles Gram!!!! What a bummer.........

A. I am flattered that I have a part in this! Thank you, my Goddess.

B. This is the longest riddle in the history of the riddle.

C. I need more coffee to be in.

D. I want Tooty to sit next to me. :love:

Pm has been sent and I am in. TU beat me here.

And I did indeed burn pies. Dang, I have done this about 5 times now. Stayed up to bake. Fall asleep, food burns up, smoke alarms go off, hubby is pleasant :rolleyes1, yep you gotta love a holiday :rolleyes1

Great riddle, except that I bet Angel had a 6 pack in the car :yay:

Good morning Feasters! PM sent to the lovely Goddess and I am in! What a fun riddle! I can't wait to eat! What are we having since we all messed up?

And who made the mashed potatoes? :teeth:

firstmickey said:
(tell Craigy to keep his mouth shut today.....unless of course he plans to be as funny as yesterday) ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

He blamed it on sleep deprivation :rotfl: :rotfl:

Morning feasters! PM Sent and I'm in. Who's got the wine?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter