Wednesdays RIDDLE FEAST: Happy Thanksgiving Early!

firstmickey

Riddle Goddess of Chaos
Good Morning Riddlers and Welcome to our Pre-Thanksgiving Feast day!

The Riddle Goddesses have decided to hold a Thanksgiving Potluck feast and we need your help. Unfortunately, we asked the wrong people to bring food and they have screwed it all up.
Please help us straighten it all out. Btw....we tried to call Lou for about 45 mins but he must have had his ringer off. :rolleyes1

the following people:

Duck, Tooty, Angel, Horsey, Roadie, Gram

were asked to bring the following foods:

gravy, stuffing, turkey, green beans, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie

the following calamities messed things up for them:

fell asleep, ended up at a bar, burnt their food, ran out of gas, had a fight about football, and whoops...another one at a bar too.
;)

1. Since Gram has all the spices, she was asked to bake this.

2. We gave Duck the most important thing on Thanksgiving....forgetting he was a bird. ...oops..I mean man. (Never give a man the most important thing) ;)

3. Angel had to go to the store for her canned food but had a little problem on the way with her car. And no good samaritan hot guy to help her with it. :confused3

4. Tooty was supposed to be at Duck's house early to make the gravy but when she rang the doorbell, no one answered. She decided to go out and look for some fun instead. :banana:

5. Horsey went out on her farm to pick her food but saw Tooty pull up instead. She got in the car with her and the four strange animals already in the car.

6. Roadie had a fight with some brat about football and missed getting her food into the turkey on time. On the way to Duck's, she found Angel on the side of the road and stopped to help her.

7. Gram spent her morning reading MENSA books and got so involved in them....she forgot her food was cooking! :teeth:

8. Duck got up and since no one was there...decided the whole thing had just been a bad dream and turned on the football game. (he just didnt understand the phone call he got later about bail money) :confused3

Please figure out who was supposed to bring what and what calamity happened to each of them.....and PM ME when you do! :teeth:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :wave:

Good morning!
:wave:

nobody brought the alcohol, apparently you didn't invite my EMIL :rotfl:

I am in and I brought the flowers!
Thanksgiving.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving all!
disney_thanksgiving.jpg

I don't have time to be in on this complex Thanksgiving Riddle.

Happy Thanksgiving all! :)

Have a great day!

RoyalVizier said:
I don't have time to be in on this complex Thanksgiving Riddle.

Happy Thanksgiving all! :)

Have a great day!

poor excuse....this is the easiest riddle I ever did...if you can read..you can do it! ;)

quit being a Turkey! :teeth:

Steph.......the alcohol is implied. Everyone knows to survive with this crew....there will be LOTS! :teeth: :rotfl:

Good Morning :sunny:

PM sent and I am IN :banana: I guess I'll bring the dessert since ours seems to have had some problems :rolleyes1

DDE0085.jpg

Good Morning Sunshines and Happy early Thanksgiving :sunny:

firstmickey said:
Tara is leading us today! :teeth: :banana:

leader.gif

:cool1:

Craig told me not to get it all dirty :rolleyes:

What's Thanksgiving without a parade.....I say we start here while we're waiting for our slacker friends to bring our feast :teeth:

banner.jpg

Great idea, Tara! :thumbsup2 (tell Craigy to keep his mouth shut today.....unless of course he plans to be as funny as yesterday) ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

No time right now to work on it. Will try to work on it later

Happy Thanksgiving All.

By the way there is always someon willing to help, they just may not be hot ;)

Boo'sMom said:
nobody brought the alcohol, apparently you didn't invite my EMIL :rotfl:

LOL - this is the first post I see! My cousin belongs right beside Steph's EMIL.

Hmm.....let's give this a try.

Buzzy:

thnk-mic02.gif

and please tell me that game is over soon so we can stop looking at that poor kid!!!! :rolleyes: :rotfl:

firstmickey said:
4. Tooty was supposed to be at Duck's house early to make the gravy but when she rang the doorbell, no one answered. She decided to go out and look for some fun instead. :banana:
Yeah...this is the part of the story where I had to suspend disbelief. If she came to my door and no one answered, she'd jimmy the lock, raid my fridge and drain all of my beer till she found one that was just right, then pass out next to my dog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter