Webpage Down Again?

They are only there for sales,I just tried and that's what I got a salesman
I did the same and got a guide. She did say it was something that was being worked on, so it's sounds like they're having issues. Probably something with the change to a new year (Y2K21?). It was actually helpful though since I was able to find out that my guide had retired (really hoping it wasn't forced due to the layoffs) and found out who my new guide is.

I did the same and got a guide. She did say it was something that was being worked on, so it's sounds like they're having issues. Probably something with the change to a new year (Y2K21?). It was actually helpful though since I was able to find out that my guide had retired (really hoping it wasn't forced due to the layoffs) and found out who my new guide is.
Who was your "guide"?

I sent an email to DVC member relations. I received a call from the CRO member relations. The email bounced over to their group. Nothing she could do but she was very solicitous.

So if I don't get my room because I can't sit around all day hitting refresh, what is DVC going to do for me? Its starting to get a little ridiculous. They set the rules that the window is 8 am. If 8 am rolls around and nothing happens well there's anarchy. How is that fair to the membership that misses out because Disney just does what they want, when they want?

So if I don't get my room because I can't sit around all day hitting refresh, what is DVC going to do for me? Its starting to get a little ridiculous. They set the rules that the window is 8 am. If 8 am rolls around and nothing happens well there's anarchy. How is that fair to the membership that misses out because Disney just does what they want, when they want?

I completely agree. When this happens - which is all too often - there should be a protocol. Perhaps, if the booking tool is not available by noon Eastern time, booking rolls to the next day. Not sure that is the best, but SOMETHING specific so we are not refreshing all day.

I completely agree. When this happens - which is all too often - there should be a protocol. Perhaps, if the booking tool is not available by noon Eastern time, booking rolls to the next day. Not sure that is the best, but SOMETHING specific so we are not refreshing all day.
If I lose a room at 8 am thats fine. Its what I signed up for. But if they decide to "fix" the website at 4 pm and not say a word about it, that's not fair. A level playing field is what we deserve. Your suggestion makes 100% logical sense. You'd think they'd communicate something like that but then again we are talking about communication and DVC. They don't really go hand in hand as we saw in 2020.

Sick nothing like missing out because DVC told us all at the same time when it would be coming back. I'm selling my CCV points. This is so stupid to play this game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter