Webpage Down Again?

heynowirv

DIS Veteran
Good Morning,
Anyone else try to make a reservation this morning?The 7 dwarves are back to work again and I couldn't make it.

I just successfully modified a reservation, so it seems to be working normally right now. It's about 8:30 am Eastern.

Ugh...I have been trying to modify since 8 am with no luck...on hold now...is this common? This is my first time trying to modify

Ugh...I have been trying to modify since 8 am with no luck...on hold now...is this common? This is my first time trying to modify
I don’t want to say that it’s “common” but it does happen from time to time. Disney IT is shakey at best and the DVC side of thing is exceptionally bad. I was part way thru modifying this morning and got 7 dwarfs. Later, on two of my 4 memberships would load if I accessed the “plan a vacation” link, but my dashboard would not load at all. I finally got all of it to load and was able to modify but it was about 8:20 when it all came together. You’re better off dealing with MS at this point if you have the time to wait on hold.

I’m on hold with Member Services now and their computers are slow too.

Yup this is ridiculous! I’ve never seen more problems with a website than DVC. And they continue to do nothing about it.

I don’t know, they keep making improvements in what we can do online. It is frustrating when you’re trying to get in at 8am and then end up tied to the computer though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter