Want to stay on site @ Universal need help

• Thread starter chelsea&austinsmom
  • Start date
C

chelsea&austinsmom

This will be are first time staying on site @ Universal. I need advise which hotel and how to get good rates. We are hoping to go the first week of March 2005. We only want to stay 2 nights then we will go to a Disney Resort. Thanks for any advise.

Go to www.loewshotels.com to check rates for the three Orlando hotels. The Royal Pacific is the most inexpensive. The Portofino Bay Hotel is the most expensive with the Hard Rock Hotel somewhere in the middle. You can check for these discounts online using the these codes in the promotional box:

AAA....AAA members
FAN....Fan Club member (free membership, there are threads here on how to get this)
APH...Annual Passholder

You can also call to check on rates for your dates. You can only check for Entertainment rates by calling. These rates are available to people who have Entertainment books which can be purchased online or are often sold as fundraisers in various cities. You do not have to have an Orlando book, but can use the card from any city. Some of these rates may not yet be available for your dates since they are 11 months away.

You can check out the hotels at the Loews website or on Universal's site. All three are beautiful. HRH and PBH both have slides in their pools. RPR has a water play area with water cannons instead. RPR is tropical, south seas in decor. HRH is rock-n-roll. PBH is set up like a village in the Italian Riviera.

I don't think u will be able to book for march 2005 just now unless through an agent as the lowes site is only doing till Dec
:jester:

Thanks for the info. I'm just trying to see my option if it will be cheaper to stay @ Disney the whole time or do both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter