W.I.S.H. Support! in the Creative Community Livingroom

Thanks, I aim for 30 minutes a day of something. Walking, the stairs, etc. Some days are better than others.
I wish I could do 60 minutes but I don't have time. As it is I'm doing the drive by DIS'ing. Right now my #1 goal is to clean and organize my house. But I do sweat up a storm doing dishes. Don't know why but I always have. Does that count??? LOL

I'm forcing myself to get up before the cows so I can hit 60 minutes until the end of the month. Then I'll at least have accomplished one goal for the month. Once February 1st is here (if I haven't died of sleep deprivation :rotfl: ) I'll be back to 30-45 minutes, which is much more realistic.

After you finish your house, please feel free to come clean and organize mine. It seems like that's a never-ending project around here! :)

After you finish your house, please feel free to come clean and organize mine. It seems like that's a never-ending project around here! :)

I've been trying to get Maria34a to get over here and clean my house to no avail. I need Merry Maids! It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have so much stuff. We moved to a smaller house and didn't toss anything! 4 years later we are finally figuring out what we don't need.

5 lbs. is AWESOME!!! I am impressed!! :banana: :banana:

I have eaten badly the past 2 days. Can't even blame it on hormonal eating. ..just haven't done well! I did go walk 2.25 miles today on my mom's treadmill. Tomorrow is a new day, and it is a little over 7 weeks until WDW. If I could do a pound a week, I'd be thrilled! Anything will be great, though!

Keep up the hard work, everyone! We can do this!!

I've been trying to get Maria34a to get over here and clean my house to no avail. I need Merry Maids! It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have so much stuff. We moved to a smaller house and didn't toss anything! 4 years later we are finally figuring out what we don't need.

I'd love to hire Merry Maids just to clean my baseboards. I loathe that job, but with 2 dogs and 2 little ones, it seems I'm always on my hands and knees cleaning them. :headache:

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
I lost 5 lbs!
I'm sure it was just water weight, but still, the scale shows 5 lbs!

Hey, a loss is a loss! Congratulations! :cheer2:

I actually got on the treadmill again this morning and exercised for 70 minutes. :banana: Now that I'm caught up on Days of our Lives (my guilty pleasure) I'm going to have to dig out a DVD to keep myself entertained while walking. Oh, if this were the biggest problem in my life... :rotfl:

Have a great day everyone!

WOW - some fantastic losses WTG you BIG LOSERS - I just love hanging around "losers" - I am in day #2 of being OP for counting WW pts. No exercise on Monday but that is a "head thing" with me - hard enough to get psyched for the work week period - so I hardly ever get anything going on Monday. Today I tm'd this morning for 30 min (2 miles) and then did some stretching after work is my H20 aerobics - so today I am good.

Drinking - who's drinking - no-no-no- H20 that is - got your quota in so far and will you make it for the day ???? I am doing the drinking - hitting the ladies room - etc - some things just never change. Hey I figure I burn some calories with a bit more activity at the office when I drink like I should!

My ring is actually getting a bit loser again - that is a good sign - congrats to those "jeans feeling comfortable" - wear them proudly!!

lunchtime almost over - just wanted to sneek a peak at who is doing A-OK over here.

Buffy - also, the Easter Challenge on WISH is a thread for those wanting to lose weight by then - each person sets their own goal and "GOES FOR IT" well of course with some great WISHer support. I know there are some of us who are just taking it one day at a time to get back into the "groove" of getting the extra off - me - I just took a look at some of the photos from the WDW trip a couple of weeks ago and the "reality" is back - I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT!!! nothing like a photo to "smack" me right in the face and see those extra pounds are for real - yes- the ones that I daily try to ignore !!

Keep up the good work everyone and for those who treadmill - "wave" if you see - I am up "before the cows" too, but only way I get it done - after work I am just too pooped!!

Okay, guys I did it. I went to the gym today! I did a total of 70 workout minutes. The hardest part was getting myself to go - I went about 3 hours after I originally planned to go, but I wouldn't let myself skip it. Now to keep it up tomorrow, and forevermore.

You know my favorite thing about working out? Coming home and not having to think about it for the rest of the day! So many days when I don't exercise I feel guilty all day - now the rest of today will be guilt free for me!

I'm being "forced" into eating healthier. My dh was just diagnosed as having adult sudden onset type 2 diabetes so while we have to watch what he eats, I'm trying to follow it too. He's doing much better and I think I am too even though I've cheated a bit at work.

Keep up the workouts and healthy eating!

Ditto on the Congratulations Momof2Disneykids - 8 lbs gone - 32 sticks of butter - bamboozled- out of there and wallah - a thinner face - just don't send those 8 lbs to me :rotfl:

Hey - are you scrapping WISHers all scrapping? are exercising? I just got off the tmill doing 4 mi - off to be productive for the day but I wanted to remind all of you that the weekends do count - here's some :wizard: :wizard: to all for making good choices and staying on your plan (yes- yes - yes- this is REALLY a message for me but if I say it OUTLOUD to you - maybe I will remember too!!!)

anyway - also wanted to say I did a "sneak" WI - well, actually I am a weigher every day - that is what works for me and I am down a bit and I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO want that to be true next Wed on my official WI day :banana: :banana: I am going to put a pitcher of water on the counter and make sure the pitcher is empty every day and some healthy food items right there too and that will be where I get to choose my "snacks" when I am grazing for "something"!!

Okay I said it now - I have to stick to it!

UGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! I ate a donut this morning!!!! Somebody shoot me!!!!!! :scared1: I can already see it growing on my hips!!!! :scared1: What have I done!!!! I saw the chocolate and couldn't resist!!!! What is the matter with me???? I have not eaten a donut in many, many years and this morning it just was staring at me screaming EAT ME!!!!! EAT ME!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: Now I am paying for it!!!! It is sitting in my stomach like a lump!!!! :rotfl2:

Maria~ you sound just like my DD - ohMom - Molli - she will "eat" something then say "it is making me miserable and my stomach hurts"

hey - I had to pop on here and then over to WISH because my DH just made oatmeal choc chip cookies left them out to cool and then took off for a committment this evening! :eek: man the aroma is so inviting...................

I am saying OUTLOUD that I AM NOT EATING ANY - and thanks to Maria's post I know why I am NOT - I don't want a lump in my stomach - M - hope yours has digested away - and you are feeling better - now for me I am going to put those cookies in a covered container so that I do not have to smell that lucious smell!!

So I've been eating pretty poorly this week but tonight we had pancakes for dinner and unconsciously drank my water instead of my milk. So I guess that's good right?! I will do better tomorrow!

When I weighed in on my WI day (I forgot to post), I was down 1/2 a pound. Not a lot, but I have eaten mostly bad this week (that's one of those really grammatically correct sentences!!) and I was happy I wasn't up 10 pounds!

Momof2DisneyKids--congrats on your 8 pounds!! That's terrific!!

Stay strong, everyone, and remember, one day at a time!! Have a terrific weekend!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter