VirtuallyMe and VirtuallyNotMe's Trade-a-Palooza- Most recent responses pg7 post 99

Sorry I have not been in the boards lately. Here are the pins that I currently would like from your revised list.

enchanted Tiki 3/9 x1
Burning Village x1
Everest 3/5 (Host) x1
Jungle Cruise Talking Toucan x1
VMK Birthday Pin x1
Grand Floridian Hotel (host)x1
Everest 1/5 x1

I am not sure they are all available yet but I have to offer:
Animation viewer x1
Blue Wreath x1
Blue Soldier x1
Magic Mirror x1
Full Kali x1 ( not on your list but I have one if you can use one)
50Th Yellow Mickey Lamp ( also not on your list )
Let me know what you might be interested in. I will be around all weekend and checking the boards and PMs regularly.

I apologize- again- to anyone I have trades with- I'm having a family crisis- and I am unsure of when I will be able to meet you right away.

I will hold all trades- as of now- for when I can get back on- but will need to get back with you when those things settle a bit for me

Thanks for understanding

Hi all- just wanted to let those that I have pending trades with- that I am still alive and willing to hold up my end of the bargain.

The list of people I have trades pending with is on post 118 page 8...

I won't be available until later this evening and probably only for a small window of time- and I have no idea what my schedule will be for next week...

I got a promotion at work and although that is wonderful- I'm firing someone on Monday and don't have a replacement for her so will be doing her job and mine until someone can fill in...

Sorry if I do not respond very quickly-

I'm interested in these:

Maui Tiki Pin
Tiki Opens 1963 Pin
Maleficent Hat

I have the following to trade or can add more:

Animation Viewers
Blue Wreath
Animators Desks
HSM Pianos

i am sorry but i forgot what are trade was
i will give u 4 chernabog carpets for the code if thats fine

Thanks Astrostan and VickiV for the prompt trades...

I am working this weekend but if anyone can meet in the evening Saturday, Sunday, and Monday- I can probably arrange something- during the day is a rare possibility- because I am at work- I can't really garuntee it- but will be home by 7pm CDT

I'm off to bed now- though...

Still have pending trades with
KeepswimmingDory
Tiggerholic
Deliscious
Grendal
ImagineEars
LuNaReve
ScooterJake
TooToo22
PirateEmory
VickiV- trade #2

ToastBread For Toucan and Heyena- I will accept the Animation Viewer at this time the tiki open is still in a pending trade...

MAgicBubblesmany of the pins you are offering for are in pending trades- I will check through which ones exactly and get back to you- but most are... in pending trades- if you hilight beside the pins in the first post it lets you know how many I have left of each... I do know that the herbie outfit has just been promised to another trader- but the helmet is still available

MKOATYW I do still have the pins you are interested in if you want trade still

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter