Villas Grand Cailfornian…waitlist being granted?

pepe3penelope

Princess Ariel at Heart
I requested to be placed on a waitlist for VGC at the 7 month mark for next July. This is my first time doing a waitlist. First priority is a 1 bedroom and 2nd priority is a 2 bedroom.

What are my chances of getting either one? I booked the new DLH villas but really want VGC.

So stressed out! o_O Any and all comments are really appreciated! :thanks:

I requested to be placed on a waitlist for VGC at the 7 month mark for next July. This is my first time doing a waitlist. First priority is a 1 bedroom and 2nd priority is a 2 bedroom.

What are my chances of getting either one? I booked the new DLH villas but really want VGC.

Honest answer is that the odds are not good in the summer months and I wouldn’t count on it. There is a chance higher than 0%, but I would go in with a mindset of getting excited to stay at the new tower…

How many nights?

Before VDH opened we’d waitlist for a 1 or 2 BR and never got one. Part of the issue may have been we were always looking for 4-6 nights, idk….maybe we’d have better luck with 2-3. Now that we own at VDH we don’t even try anymore.

Honest answer is that the odds are not good in the summer months and I wouldn’t count on it. There is a chance higher than 0%, but I would go in with a mindset of getting excited to stay at the new tower…
Awww, man! I’m gonna cross my fingers and toes! Thanks!

Before VDH opened we’d waitlist for a 1 or 2 BR and never got one. Part of the issue may have been we were always looking for 4-6 nights, idk….maybe we’d have better luck with 2-3. Now that we own at VDH we don’t even try anymore.
The 1 bedroom request is for 3 nights and the 2 is for 2 nights. It was for the dedicated 2 bedroom.

I’ve had late June / early July waitlists for VGC come through 2 years running (2022 & 2023). One was granted almost straight away (walkers moving dates). The other at about 40 days out. Both One Beds. Fingers crossed for you!

I’ve had late June / early July waitlists for VGC come through 2 years running (2022 & 2023). One was granted almost straight away (walkers moving dates). The other at about 40 days out. Both One Beds. Fingers crossed for you!
Thank you for the positive vibes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter