Very Scary, Not so Scary, and Everything In Between! šŸŽƒ Updated 12/9. Last day**

I love sitting on the boat listening to Sweet Caroline! Who wouldnā€™t. I mean Neil Diamond wrote a song about me! Well in my mind he did. They always play my favorite song šŸŽµ I have had patients over the years sing me this song and tell me I fit the description, isnā€™t that sweet?

I love this! I'm sure he really was writing about you.

We decided to go to IOA first. One thing about this trip is we took it easy. No rushing for us! The weather somewhat dictated this and we didnā€™t have Andi running us from one end of the park to the other.

It really was a nice change of pace.

I'm happy you're enjoying your trip at a different pace. Each trip is different for me depending on who I'm touring with. I have to say I really enjoyed my solo trip earlier this year.

! Yikes šŸ˜± I do not like haunted houses!

Me either! I don't think I have done one since Middle School.

We also did Cat in the Hat and new to us, One Fish, Two Fish. I have never done this because Andi never wants to get wet! The ride is like Dumbo except with fish and some squirting water here and there. Spoiler, we didnā€™t get wet at all! It is a cute little ride.

This sounds so cute.

Our plan was to get on the Hogwarts express since it was down the day before. Well, it was still not functioning! Such a bummer! Spoiler alert , We never got to ride it.

That is a bummer.

We thoroughly enjoyed this relaxing lunch with delicious food!

Sounds like the perfect break.

I missed the start again!

And we missed each other againā€¦ā€¦.but looking forward to reading along with you and your sisterā€™s trip.

I stopped my mother almost getting into a rogue cab in NYC several years agoā€¦ā€¦.this man just stopped in a regular car and asked if we needed a cab, my mother was delighted and said oh yes thank you and was half way in the car before I dragged her back out, shaking my headā€¦ā€¦.lolā€¦ā€¦.

Yes, the HE was down for a long time, they were waiting a long time on a chip apparentlyā€¦ā€¦..:confused3

To build up my confidence I chanted the mantra ā€œIā€™m not scared youā€™re scaredā€ over and over to her. She knew I would make her go first in all the houses and I would be screaming the whole time! More to come on that laterā€¦.

You're a good sister! Jump scares really get me (just ask Hubby when he walks into a room and I don't expect him) so I can't do haunted houses. I'm impressed you went for it.

It sounds like a great morning so far, but I'm already trepidatious about the evening portion, lol.

We headed to the entrance and when the TM scanned Dā€™s ticket, she said it was expired and we had to go back to guest services! Yikes šŸ˜±
Oh no! I hate when there are ticket issues! I am glad guset services was able to sort everything out.
We walked towards Diagon Alley. The plan was to take the Hogwarts express to IOA. I love Kings Cross station and the train.

Remember keeping it G. šŸ˜‰

We stopped so I could yell ā€œKreacherā€. People always look at me like I am crazy šŸ˜œ. Kreacher is in the window at 12 Grimmauld place and he peeks out every so often.
Haha! That is fun....
We checked out the Knight Bus and I showed D the back of the bus. Thanks to @shumigirl, the back is never crowded and you can see in the bus. It is really cool.
Oh my gosh, the Knight bus is so cool!
We had a great nightā€™s sleep. My bed was super comfortable and the ear plugs wow, where have these little foam wonders been all my trips?
I am getting ear plugs before our December trip. Good tip!
It was a beautiful day, yet very hot again. We used the boat transportation to the park. I love sitting on the boat listening to Sweet Caroline! Who wouldnā€™t. I mean Neil Diamond wrote a song about me! Well in my mind he did. They always play my favorite song šŸŽµ I have had patients over the years sing me this song and tell me I fit the description, isnā€™t that sweet?
Well having met you IRL, I say you totally fit the description!
We had the nicest waiter. This set the tone for our trip! We lucked out this trip with awesome wait staff! Our waiter here gave us some suggestions for drinks. I ordered the Navigating Stars. This was rum, fresh mint, sour mix, club soda and muddled grapes šŸ‡ I loved this drink! Probably my favorite of the trip. D had the Mythos Cucumber Martini šŸø This had cucumber vodka, gin, elderflower liqueur, cucumber slices, and lime juice. This was very refreshing and strong! D liked it but did like mine better.
Those sound like amazing drinks and I know I would love the spanokopita dip!

We had a great nightā€™s sleep. My bed was super comfortable and the ear plugs wow, where have these little foam wonders been all my trips?
Earplugs really make a great nights sleep possible with even the noisiest of companions in the room. I know this for a fact as my sons tell me so when we holiday together. Apparently I snore šŸ’¤. I mean Iā€™m not sure I totally believe them that a delicate little lady like myself could possibly do such a thing šŸ˜± but they tell me I do so I bought them earplugs and not only did they get to sleep , we still got to be friends in the morning šŸ˜‚
It was a beautiful day, yet very hot again. We used the boat transportation to the park. I love sitting on the boat listening to Sweet Caroline! Who wouldnā€™t. I mean Neil Diamond wrote a song about me! Well in my mind he did. They always play my favorite song šŸŽµ I have had patients over the years sing me this song and tell me I fit the description, isnā€™t that sweet?
Aww Neil Diamond was clearly thinking of you! Bet those patients made your day just as you made theirs.
One thing about this trip is we took it easy. No rushing for us!
Bliss!
I have labeled myself a certified ride chicken
šŸ“šŸ“šŸ“
We had decided on this trip, we were not going to stress ourselves out and do attractions that scare us! Well except going through multiple terrifying dark haunted houses! Yikes šŸ˜±
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I would make her go first in all the houses and I would be screaming the whole time!
I am cracking up just thinking about this! Canā€™t wait to hear how you got on and did your sister survive the ear-piercing screams šŸ¤£
We had the unlimited express pass for each of our days. This is a perk when you stay in a deluxe resort at Universal.
This alone would make me stay deluxe at Universal. Such a great perk.
We did get to see the water fountain talking and it was very cool to watch that.
Have you watched ā€œJen & Joe on the go!ā€ talking to the fountain on their YouTube vlog? Very funny to see.
It was time to take a little break and get lunch. We decided on Mythos
I keep hearing great things about this restaurant and yours is yet another great report. Food and drinks both look yummy.

Last edited:
We still have to weigh our luggage and show our passport so why isnā€™t it all done at the same place? There is a need for the agents no mater what??

Right?! I don't understand the system at all.

It is a big airport and actually designed quite well. Once I saw our concourse and gate # I knew to walk further down to the other security area. Iā€™m so glad we did because this security area was much less busy!

My SIL's husband used to work for the Minneapolis airport, and he told me about this trick when I was flying home from their house. It really is convenient to go down to that security line!

Lyft in the meantime charges me a $5.50 missing your ride fee. I order a new ride and a really nice lady comes to pick us up!

I'm glad you got your money back and realized the mistake before you made it too far away from the airport!

We had all this done pretty quickly. After this, we needed a pick me up.

Portofino sounds lovely.

We headed back to guest services and had to wait awhile in the direct sun. Wow was it hot.

Ugh, yes! There is no relief at Universal's guest services and ticket windows.

Thanks to @shumigirl, the back is never crowded and you can see in the bus. It is really cool.

I didn't know about this. I'll have to remember it for down the road.

and the ear plugs wow, where have these little foam wonders been all my trips?

Haha, my mom refuses to travel without earplugs. One time, when we were staying at AKL, Landon (who was 1) tossed them at the headboard and one fell behind the bed. To this day, she stills reminds me how terrible she slept that trip. :rotfl:

I love this colorful area.

It is really fun and well-themed.

Well, it was still not functioning! Such a bummer! Spoiler alert , We never got to ride it.

Aw, no! That's so disappointing.

Now, I can hear Andi yelling at me, MOM, always check the license plate!! Oh boy, not the best start. Iā€™m just glad he wasnā€™t a kidnapper or serial killer šŸ˜Æ

Lyft in the meantime charges me a $5.50 missing your ride fee. I order a new ride and a really nice lady comes to pick us up!

I checked the license plate and she said my name very clearly. :thumbsup2
Chalk that up as a lesson learned! :rotfl2:
We passed on Gringotts this evening. The wait was 70 minutes and even with the EP it would be a wait we were not up to.

The early travel day was kicking in, along with the hot weather.

We decided to head out and relax at the resort for the rest of the evening.
Totally understandable! It had been a long day!
Stay tuned for our first full day and we will be stepping into PG-13/R territory!
ā€œIā€™m not scared, you are scared!ā€ šŸ˜±
I kind of thought the PG-13/R part might have been when the ticket didn't work that morning! At least my mouth probably would have got me there... :rolleyes1 :lmao:
Our plan was to get on the Hogwarts express since it was down the day before. Well, it was still not functioning! Such a bummer! Spoiler alert , We never got to ride it.
That stinks!
I have never done Poseidonā€™s Fury so why not? We went in the EP side and we did end up waiting a good 20 minutes or so, at least it was in air conditioning. We enjoyed the show with all the water effects. I donā€™t think you need to do multiple times but give it a try once.
I agree... I've done it a couple of times. It really is a good attraction, but does take a bit of time.
We had the nicest waiter. This set the tone for our trip! We lucked out this trip with awesome wait staff!
That's great!
Our toilet and sink were fixed and the TM left us a nice note!
I'm glad they were able to take care of it for you. Looks like overall, some really good customer service from the TM's so far!!!

Coming up soon ā€œWho and what is the weeknd and why did he invite us to his party!ā€ o_O :scared1:
Apparently someone who can't spell...

Tickets are always so annoying to deal with at Universal, my finger print has never worked and I always run into issues scanning at the Hogwarts Express! And my barcode always fails for their lockers :sad:

Love ET, so nostalgic. I always cross my fingers for front row. They should make more rides like this, that everyone can enjoy! The train was down for our day earlier this year too, seems like they are having a lot of issues. Such a bummer. Too bad there isn't something they can give as consolation since the park to park tickets are so expensive and we mostly get them for the Train! I have never looked into the Knight Bus before, I will have to watch for that next time.

I'm also team ear plugs on vacation. Neil Diamond is the first concert I ever went to, my mom took me when I was maybe 10! Express Passes sound so wonderful, it is always hard to wait in lines at Universal after having FP/Genie+ at WDW. Love the queue so much for Kong, and the big Kong at the end always amazes me! Mythos looks so good, I have had it on my list for so long but never made it. The calamari looks delicious!

love this! I'm sure he really was writing about you.
It is rare to have my name in a song so of course I think it is about me :thumbsup2:rotfl:and who doesnā€™t love Neil Diamond šŸ’Ž
I'm happy you're enjoying your trip at a different pace. Each trip is different for me depending on who I'm touring with. I have to say I really enjoyed my solo trip earlier this year.
It really was nice, I did feel like we did and saw many things just different then other trips.
Me either! I don't think I have done one since Middle School.
Iā€™m going to say this professional setup at Universal changed my mind maybe a littleā€¦ā€¦.
This sounds so cute.
I love Suess Landing and the rides are really cute!
That is a bummer.
I know! The Hogwarts Express was out of commission our 3 days.
Sounds like the perfect break.
Lunch was awesome and a great way to start our dining experiences for the trip!

I missed the start again!

And we missed each other againā€¦ā€¦.but looking forward to reading along with you and your sisterā€™s trip.

I stopped my mother almost getting into a rogue cab in NYC several years agoā€¦ā€¦.this man just stopped in a regular car and asked if we needed a cab, my mother was delighted and said oh yes thank you and was half way in the car before I dragged her back out, shaking my headā€¦ā€¦.lolā€¦ā€¦.

Yes, the HE was down for a long time, they were waiting a long time on a chip apparentlyā€¦ā€¦..:confused3
Hi Carole :flower1::welcome:
The whole Lyft thing, ugh! I was trying to show off my expertise to my sister and it backfired!
I didnā€™t realize how much I Iove having the HE for park to park travel and it is such a fun experience! The Mummy was also down during our visit. We probably wouldnā€™t have rode that one.

You're a good sister! Jump scares really get me (just ask Hubby when he walks into a room and I don't expect him) so I can't do haunted houses. I'm impressed you went for it.
The jump scares and loud bangs get me every.single.time!! I was very anxious šŸ˜„ each and every house!
It sounds like a great morning so far, but I'm already trepidatious about the evening portion, lol.
Haha! The evening definitely has a much more ghoulish and sinister vibe :rotfl:

Oh no! I hate when there are ticket issues! I am glad guset services was able to sort everything out.
Same! Why do they always only have 1-2 TMs in Guest relations? This is the spot there should be at least 5-10. The wait is always so long. I was a little nervous Dā€™s ticket wasnā€™t going to work, thank goodness it did!
Oh my gosh, the Knight bus is so cool!
It really is and it is a great photo op.
I am getting ear plugs before our December trip. Good tip!
Life changer for me, the older I get the harder it is for me to sleep in general and with any noises, ugh šŸ˜‘
Well having met you IRL, I say you totally fit the description!
Ahhh, how sweet, get it, lol šŸ˜† Iā€™m excited to see you again in December
Those sound like amazing drinks and I know I would love the spanokopita dip!
It was a wonderful lunch all the way around and I highly recommend!

Earplugs really make a great nights sleep possible with even the noisiest of companions in the room. I know this for a fact as my sons tell me so when we holiday together.
So true! Andi said I snore a little every now and again, I of course do not believe her :rotfl:
Apparently I snore šŸ’¤. I mean Iā€™m not sure I totally believe them that a delicate little lady like myself could possibly do such a thing
I agree totally with you! My aunt was the cutest, petite person and she literally sounded like a freight train at night! :rotfl2:
Aww Neil Diamond was clearly thinking of you! Bet those patients made your day just as you made theirs.
Ahhh Thank you! Yes the patients make nursing worth it!
It really was a very nice way to tour this trip! We didnā€™t feel like we missed things, more so we did what we wanted to do and didnā€™t worry about FOMO
I am cracking up just thinking about this! Canā€™t wait to hear how you got on and did your sister survive the ear-piercing screams
Oh it was interesting and it is amazing how the scare actors can single out the chickens in the group!
This alone would make me stay deluxe at Universal. Such a great perk.
It is a great perk and worth it. When you do the math it really only costs about $150.00 a night when you take another $200.00 off for the EP!
Have you watched ā€œJen & Joe on the go!ā€ talking to the fountain on their YouTube vlog? Very funny to see.
I havenā€™t seen their video yet but I have watched others! It is cool and I think this is the first time I have seen it talking.
keep hearing great things about this restaurant and yours is yet another great report. Food and drinks both look yummy.
Delicious and highly recommend!

Right?! I don't understand the system at all.
Self service at the airport just doesnā€™t work since you need to be identified and checked out anyways!
My SIL's husband used to work for the Minneapolis airport, and he told me about this trick when I was flying home from their house. It really is convenient to go down to that security line!
It is a good tip and the lines are usually always shorter on that end.
I'm glad you got your money back and realized the mistake before you made it too far away from the airport!
Same! I have to be more diligent about checking the license plate! Lesson learned!
Portofino sounds lovely.
It really is a nice resort and allows you a whole different vibe than the busy parks!
Ugh, yes! There is no relief at Universal's guest services and ticket windows.
There were 2 TMā€™s for a huge line and each guest takes at least 10 minutes so sort out, ugh!
I didn't know about this. I'll have to remember it for down the road.
Yes check it out, really cool to see in the bus!
Haha, my mom refuses to travel without earplugs. One time, when we were staying at AKL, Landon (who was 1) tossed them at the headboard and one fell behind the bed. To this day, she stills reminds me how terrible she slept that trip.
These little beauties are as important as my passport now :rotfl:
It is really fun and well-themed.
I enjoy Suess Landing and usually not very crowded
Aw, no! That's so disappointing.
It was, using HE is very convenient and a fun experience

Chalk that up as a lesson learned!
Yes indeed, I wonā€™t be making that mistake twice!
Totally understandable! It had been a long day!
Looking back, we should have just done a resort day today and used the 3rd day ticket on Friday am before heading to Disney, oh well!
I kind of thought the PG-13/R part might have been when the ticket didn't work that morning! At least my mouth probably would have got me there.
Very true! Why is there always only 1-2 staff in Guest relations, staff up this area Universal and Disney, geesh!
That stinks!
I know, we really were looking forward to riding the HE several times
I agree... I've done it a couple of times. It really is a good attraction, but does take a bit of tim
We enjoyed it, just surprised of the long wait!
I'm glad they were able to take care of it for you. Looks like overall, some really good customer service from the TM's so far!!!
We really had great TM service at Universal! Disney was also great
Apparently someone who can't spell...
Exactly, I know Iā€™m old but really, why? The song he sings for the House is rather catchy, honestly never heard of him or his music before my trip!

Tickets are always so annoying to deal with at Universal, my finger print has never worked and I always run into issues scanning at the Hogwarts Express! And my barcode always fails for their lockers
I agree! I also hate just having it on my phone because it never pulls up and you hold up the line
Love ET, so nostalgic. I always cross my fingers for front row. They should make more rides like this, that everyone can enjoy!
It is such a fun nostalgic ride! I love it!
The train was down for our day earlier this year too, seems like they are having a lot of issues. Such a bummer. Too bad there isn't something they can give as consolation since the park to park tickets are so expensive and we mostly get them for the Train! I have never looked into the Knight Bus before, I will have to watch for that next time.
It really was a bummer, we love the train for park to park transportation and it is a great attraction! Check out the back of the knight bus!
I'm also team ear plugs on vacation
Game changer!
Neil Diamond is the first concert I ever went to, my mom took me when I was maybe 10!
Wow, cool, I have never seen him in concert
Express Passes sound so wonderful, it is always hard to wait in lines at Universal after having FP/Genie+ at WDW. Love the queue so much for Kong, and the big Kong at the end always amazes me! Mythos looks so good, I have had it on my list for so long but never made it. The calamari looks delicious!
It is hard to go without EP now, we almost always have it!
We really like Kong, it was nice to have the row to ourselves so we could see the big animatronic at the end!
I highly recommend Mythos and the calamari yum!

Who and what is the weeknd and why did he invite us to his party!ā€

It was time for our first night at HHN. I purchased 2 day tickets for 9/7&9/8. This first night we would have the express pass. We would be able to do each house with minimal wait 1x.

Acting all cool before the event!
IMG_2022-10-17-103515.jpg
I wore my new Michael Meyerā€™s shirt. We headed out around 5pm.

It had been raining and the boats were not running at this time.

We had to take a bus. The bus area is at the front of Portofino. The bus came quickly and it was fine but I did not like having to enter at the front of the park. The security lines are much longer and the walk is longer.

We went to the hotel entrance for HHN, this is located on a walking path area before the Hard Rock restaurant. This allows you to get in with minimal wait and maybe a little earlier than others. It is not the same as the stay and scream areas. You can access these by being in the park when it closes or you can pay $35.00 extra to get in these areas.

We didnā€™t feel the need to do this since we had EP.

The park was busy and had changed over to a very scary vibe.
IMG_2022-10-17-103641.jpg
IMG_2022-10-17-103721.jpg

Iā€™m not going to lie, I was scared šŸ˜±. We headed towards the back of the park by ET. Of course the first scare zone had me screaming and when the scare actors know you are a scaredy-cat they love it. It is like they can sniff you out, lol

They can smell my fear šŸ˜Ø

I did not get many pictures because I was to scared.

We decided to do the Universal Monsters Collide as our first house. It did look very busy already right at opening. It was nice to have EP. The only thing I didnā€™t like was having to show our EP from my phone every time. I wish I would have printed it out, it would have been so much easier.

Our waits averaged about 10-15 minutes for each house, this was awesome since the SB waits were 40-60 minutes on average.

The monster house was an epic battle between Dracula, Mummy, and the Werewolf. Why are these houses so dark? I feel blinded upon entering. I followed D and it was scary. The mummy and the Wolf Man scared me good several times. I really didnā€™t see Dracula at all and the mummy won at the end! He was holding the Wolf Manā€™s head! My heart was pounding but I survived! We liked this house and put it on our list to do again tomorrow night. D really wanted to see Dracula!

The Weeknd After Hours house was next, I have no idea who he is. I have never listened to his music. The song for this house was quite catchy and we heard it many times in the park.

This house was a nightmare of blood and gore! The special effects were really good and there is a room with a bunch of The Weeknd in it. Strobing effects and mass murder, lol šŸ˜

I screamed so much in this one, the SAā€™s got me good.

2 houses down and I was wondering if I would make it through 8 more!

For those who have not been, there is tons of walking, the houses are far away from the start of the line. I understand this for staggering the people entering the houses but wow, be prepared!

We headed towards The Simpsons area and found the 3rd house we would do. This was called Descendants of Destruction, this was deep in the NYC subway, mutated humans are trying to survive! I really liked this house, I had so many scares in here and I liked how the people became more and more mutant like as you progressed through the house.
IMG_2022-10-17-103844.jpg
There was a really muscular guy in front of D and he screamed more than me!

Bugs, Eaten Alive was next, this was a home in the 50ā€™s with a state of the art exterminator system, well of course that was not the case! It made the bugs šŸœway worse and the bugs were eating the people! It was frightening on all levels and you actually feel bugs on you as you walk through! Once was enough for me in this one!

Dead Manā€™s Pier: Winterā€™s Wake was next, this is set in a New England fishing village where the dead fishermen come back alive and the songstress is searching for the Her love the drowned Captain.

This house was visual stunning with a great storyline. The SAā€™s did a wonderful job and I loved this one. We definitely wanted to do this one again the next night!

We just kept going! Next on the list was Fiesta De Chupacabras

This is a urban legend of demonic dogs feasting on the tourists in a Latin American village. The locals would rather have the tourists eaten instead of them.

I loved this house, for being such a chicken wow the production value in these houses is amazing! We had some really good jump scares and the animatronic rabid dogs were stunner!

Next was Freaky and the Black Phone. This was set in the area of Fast and Furious. This was probably the longest wait we had of 15-20 minutes. I will be honest I didnā€™t do my homework and really had no idea what these two movies were about. I did google a little bit while we waited in line. Creepy to say the least!

Freaky is about switching bodies with a serial killer, not fun! This was a quick house since the two are considered 1 house. It was okay but not my favorite.
IMG_2022-10-17-104026.jpg
The Black Phone was very scary, the creeper in his mask was terrifying. This was one of the scariest houses, true terror felt in here by me! D had to hear me screaming so much in this one!

Halloween was next, I love this 70ā€™s iconic horror movie. It is really well done and still stands the test of time in my opinion!

ā€œThe boogie man is alive!ā€ Classic line from the movie.

This house was very well done and super creepy! The asylum portion and all the Michaels popping up everywhere, wow, scared me silly. I was getting hoarse from all the screaming I was doing. :rolleyes2:scared1:

This house was another must for us tomorrow night!

We decided to take a little break now after going through 8 of the 10 houses.

We checked out the scare zone by the tribute store and the mummy. Sweet Revenge, It was a Fall Festival gone wrong?? We had some good scares here!
IMG_2022-10-17-104107.jpg
IMG_2022-10-17-104209.jpg
We really werenā€™t hungry thanks to the ever repeating lamb burger, ugh! It gave us both a little indigestion and we were burping it up over and over.

I did want to get a HHN souvenir light up cup with a drink in it.

We had no idea what to try and the lines were very long.

We decided to try the custom drinks Ghoul Juice and Electric Death. Both had a variety of liquor, simple syrups, and juice.
IMG_2022-10-17-104336.jpg
I was not impressed with either, save your money. I tried to get a picture of the drinks but it was really hard with the lighting.

In hindsight, we should have just had the pumpkin ale šŸŗ

I made D drink most of mine along with hers, lol šŸ˜ she took one for the team. We did a little people watching and decided to try one of the dessert items of the night. It was the RIP red velvet cake pop. This was delicious, very tasty cake and definitely large enough to share.
IMG_2022-10-17-104424.jpg
I would have loved to try a twisted tater and the pizza skull but the lamb burger said no! These were are only drinks and treat at HHN.

After our little break, we headed to The Spirits of the Coven, this house was a speak easy run by witches? I wasnā€™t sure, lol. It was okay, not really to scary, which I didnā€™t mind. It seemed a little disjointed to me and the witches, where were they?

Well, let me tell you the next day, we learn so much about this house and see it in a whole new light!

The last house we did was Hellblock Horror, inmates are monstrous creatures trying to break free. The strobe lights in this one close to the beginning paralyzed me for a few minutes, I literally could not see anything. I didnā€™t like that!

The scares were okay but again I was blinded for most of this house.

Well we did it! All 10 houses and walked through all the scare zones. The last scare zone on our way out was with the Pumpkin Lord! He was a creature sitting in a large pumpkin, talking to all who passed by.
IMG_2022-10-17-104518.jpg
I have to say, I enjoyed HHN way more than I thought I would.

It was very busy tonight and lines were long and walkways crowded. I am so glad we picked tonight to have EP, it was worth it!

My houses ranked in order of my favorite to least

1. Halloween
  2. Dead Manā€™s Pier
  3. Monsters Collide
  4. Fiesta De Chupacabras
  5. The Blum House (Freaky/Black Phone
  6. Descendants of Destruction
  7. The Weeknd
  8. Bugs Eaten Alive
  9. Spirits of the Coven
  10. Hellblock Horror

My favorite scare zone was Graveyard Deadly unrest, it was very creepy. I enjoyed the other ones and had some really good scares from the Scarecrow cursed soil.

We took the boat back to our resort and weā€™re back by 12:30am

What a great night! I tackled 10 horror houses! I enjoyed the production aspect, the scare actors and the creativity involved in all the houses!

We had a busy day tomorrow so lights out.

Join us for the Unmasking the Horror tour. This was amazing and worth every penny!

ā€œAre these houses more terrifying with the lights on? You decide!ā€

Acting all cool before the event!
IMG_2022-10-17-103515.jpg
And looking very cool!

Iā€™m not going to lie, I was scared šŸ˜±. We headed towards the back of the park by ET. Of course the first scare zone had me screaming and when the scare actors know you are a scaredy-cat they love it. It is like they can sniff you out, lol

This would be me too.

Bugs, Eaten Alive was next, this was a home in the 50ā€™s with a state of the art exterminator system, well of course that was not the case! It made the bugs šŸœway worse and the bugs were eating the people! It was frightening on all levels and you actually feel bugs on you as you walk through! Once was enough for me in this one!

Nope, can't do bugs eating people.

We really werenā€™t hungry thanks to the ever repeating lamb burger, ugh! It gave us both a little indigestion and we were burping it up over and over.

I have the same issue with Greek/Lebanese food. I love it but it just keeps repeating itself.

We did a little people watching and decided to try one of the dessert items of the night. It was the RIP red velvet cake pop. This was delicious, very tasty cake and definitely large enough to share.
IMG_2022-10-17-104424.jpg

This looks very yum!

Well we did it! All 10 houses and walked through all the scare zones.

I'm so proud of you!

Great recap of the houses. I think I would like the ones with true stories. I'm not much for slasher just for the sake of slashing.

All I have to say isā€¦you and your sister are SO BRAVE!! I was scared just reading about your night!!! Bravo to you Ladies you rocked it!!!!

Oh my gosh, you are way braver than me! I could not do those scare houses at all. MNSSHP is more my speed, lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter