Very Scary, Not so Scary, and Everything In Between! 🎃 Updated 12/9. Last day**

Thanks for the great trip report. I really enjoyed hearing bout your experiences and the detail you provided. Looking forward to your next report!
Thank you very much for reading along! I did do a quick somewhat live report on my most recent trip! It was a wonderful trip overall!
I'm finally caught back up. Really enjoyed your report.
Thank you so much!
I find every trip is a little different based on who you're traveling with. Doesn't mean they are better or worse, just different.
I agree, it was definitely a nice change with D since she hasn’t been there as much as Andi and I
I'm very interested on your take on your solo trip.
I did a somewhat live condensed version while I was in WDW. I loved the solo trip.
I’ve enjoyed reading your trip report. Love that you got to do it with your sister and that you both had a great time. An uneventful travel day home is always good and getting your breakfast early made for less stress at airport security. 25 minutes for D isn’t bad given that MCO is often crazy busy.
Enjoy your solo trip 😊
Thank you for joining in! I agree travel days that go as planned are awesome! MCO is definitely always like a zoo!
The solo trip was wonderful
Yes, I've done it twice and loved it both times. It was fun for my kids too. Highly recommend this
I didn’t do the tour this trip but maybe next time!

We did the Behind the Seeds tour in 2019 and really enjoyed it!! Even Jimmy, who was just 10 at the time thought it was fun and interesting. We both loved waving at the people who were on the ride when we were in the "show" part of the greenhouses.
I didn’t do it on this trip but I plan to do it one of these trips! Thanks for the info
Have an amazing trip!!!
I sure did!
Shame I couldn’t rise to the occasion
:rotfl: :rotfl2:

I almost missed the end of this one!!

What a lovely trip you had, even with the rain at times......but you had such a lovely time with your sister, it was a joy to read. I loved hearing about the places you travelled to with your dad, that must have been so lovely and wonderful memories too.

I need the nachos from Yak & Yeti......looked amazing!!!

Thank you for taking us on another fabulous trip with you!!!

What a lovely trip you had, even with the rain at times......but you had such a lovely time with your sister, it was a joy to read. I loved hearing about the places you travelled to with your dad, that must have been so lovely and wonderful memories too.
Thank you Carole for following along. It really was a wonderful trip and I long for that steamy hot weather again!
Traveling with my dad and siblings was such a blessing and we learned so much! All the places we visited had so much history, education, and beauty!
I need the nachos from Yak & Yeti......looked amazing!!!
These are delicious, I was really happy to finally try these nachos!
Thank you for taking us on another fabulous trip with you!!!
You are so welcome! I’m glad you enjoyed reading along!

It was a very nice trip! Already over now :sad:
Quick!!
Definitely during a festival in Epcot :rotfl:
:laughing:
I agree. I posted my experience doing this and was reprimanded by one of the moderators. She said I should not be doing that or giving out that info :confused3 it worked fine for us.
:confused3
It is the Brewhouse on Superior Street down by the lake in the Fitgers building. If you do come through let me know we could meet up there and you can let me know if that poutine lives up to your standards!
You've got a deal. :)
Wowie she probably was. I would triple check my room number at 4am before knocking on the door
Right??

Your story about another couple trying to get into your Runaway Railway row is funny, and reminds me of a story my mom had on our recent trip. She often waits for me to ride things, and I didn't get a chance to use one of my anytime passes so I scanned her into Pooh to ride solo. Well she got back and was so mad, she was in the front row (which I think is the smaller seat) and a couple GOT INTO HER ROW! The tiny Pooh row!!! She was in the cart by the cast member and they didn't say anything. I was cackling trying to imagine three grown adults in one row of a Pooh vehicle. And a crying baby was behind them, to top it off :rotfl:

Ooof, that is a long wait for TSM! I have never met DV either, though I can't say I know much about Star Wars! It is a bit of a bummer how there seem to be so many less photopass CMs. Wow, you have traveled to so many places! We are not world travelers (I had actually only been on a plane for two trips prior to college!) but are thinking about doing a trip to Hawaii next fall. I love that you still go to Disney so much, I bet you can say "ha!" to anyone who says "Disney, again?"

Tough to Be a Bug is the best show, sometimes I skip most shows as I don't need to see them every trip, but that one never gets old. I think the crowd reactions are better than the show sometimes. But those 4D effects get me every time!

I still need to try the nachos at Y&Y, on February trip the menu was pretty pared down so hopefully they are back to normal now. What a rainy adventure back to the hotel! Sometimes that is the fun of WDW trips, unexpected downpours like that! I love how the decor in LwtL changes all the time, the futuristic growing areas have changed so much from what I remember and it does make it so re-rideable. I think we have the same club cool favorites! That carrot cake looks so delicious. And that slushie, yum!!!

Omg the knocking on the door, I would have died! Boma breakfast is the best, I think the food is one of the best parts of AKL. Maybe not as many options as the Boardwalk area but I could eat breakfast and dinner at Boma multiple times per trip! I am renting a studio at AKL for Marathon Weekend and can't wait to eat there several times! I'm a little apprehensive though, the DVC studios have NOT been renovated like the regular rooms which are so nice, we'll see how big of a "downgrade" it is.

Hooray for an uneventful trip home, it stinks leaving WDW but it's always nice to get home without any hassle. Sounds like a wonderful trip overall, lots of new things and a different way of touring. I know everyone says WDW isn't the same but I still do love it! Such a good break from the regular grind of every day life!

Well she got back and was so mad, she was in the front row (which I think is the smaller seat) and a couple GOT INTO HER ROW! The tiny Pooh row!!! She was in the cart by the cast member and they didn't say anything.
OMG! I would have definitely said something. That is crazy! I was nervous about that happening to me on some rides being a single rider this past trip! I can’t believe the CM did that to your mom! I would have been upset as well! Yikes 😱
Ooof, that is a long wait for TSM! I have never met DV either, though I can't say I know much about Star Wars! It is a bit of a bummer how there seem to be so many less photopass CMs. Wow, you have traveled to so many places!
It really was a long wait for TSM. If Andi would have been with us we would have bailed the line for sure. I really liked meeting Darth! If I ever get my son Jack to Disney again. We will need to see him again!
I really was lucky to travel so much! I would love to do more world traveling again!
Tough to Be a Bug is the best show, sometimes I skip most shows as I don't need to see them every trip, but that one never gets old. I think the crowd reactions are better than the show sometimes. But those 4D effects get me every time!
Im with you! We love this attraction and we love the fear it brings to so many :rotfl:
I still need to try the nachos at Y&Y, on February trip the menu was pretty pared down so hopefully they are back to normal now.
If you get a chance try these, delicious and worth trying!
Boma breakfast is the best, I think the food is one of the best parts of AKL.
This is a delicious breakfast and very convenient when you are staying here.
I hope you have a wonderful marathon trip! I hope you enjoy your stay at AKV.
Hooray for an uneventful trip home, it stinks leaving WDW but it's always nice to get home without any hassle. Sounds like a wonderful trip overall, lots of new things and a different way of touring. I know everyone says WDW isn't the same but I still do love it! Such a good break from the regular grind of every day life!
Thank you! We had a wonderful trip and I’m with you, anytime I can get away to WDW is worth it! I would go every other month if I could!

Wow, it really rained hard this evening and I had heard a funnel cloud was seen in the Epcot area.
Indeed there was.
Oh! That night. I remember seeing pictures of it all over social media.
I had JUST left EPCOT and missed that chaos by about 2 minutes. Kari and I were on the bus and I remember looking back thinking what the actual crap is that weird weather!!!
Cool. I’m hoping Liesa is coming at this ime to!
I so wish!
We took a little rest and then ventured down to the Victoria Falls lounge area. We found a couple chairs with a small table and ordered a couple drinks.
I love that lounge. Not quite as much as Geyser Point, but wonderful nonetheless.
We went outside and explored around the pool area while we waited for our table ready text.
IMG_2022-12-9-075748.jpg
Absolute perfection.
I leave Saturday morning for my solo trip! I’m very excited.

My flight is at 5:15am, so early but if all goes well I will be in Orlando by 11am!
Wish I could have gone with you this trip. But I"m officially bankrupt right now from having not worked for a year. School is kicking my A$$ in every way possible.

Have a wonderful time and when we DO get to go together it will be the most magical trip ever.

Have a wonderful time and when we DO get to go together it will be the most magical trip ever.
Once everything settles and the timing is right, we definitely are doing a Disney trip together! I can’t wait!
Good Luck on your education path, it will be so worth it!!

Once everything settles and the timing is right, we definitely are doing a Disney trip together! I can’t wait!
Good Luck on your education path, it will be so worth it!!
I really, really hope so. It's expensive, time sucking, and extremely stressful. But I've loved learning so many new things and can't wait to settle into a family practice! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter