VB Adoration & Information Thread (Plus 2007 Chair Swap)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an amazing thread. We will be visiting VB for the first time in May.

Starbox -- I sent you a PM re chairswaping. There will be three of us -- May 2nd through 9th.

Although I am a Disney kid -- having been to Disneyland countless times and WDW several times, including sx weeks last year, I am unfamiliar with VB. I would appreciate any insights anyone can give me.

This is so exciting -- Can't wait to enjoy this "new" adventure. Only 14 more weeks!

Leslye

Leslye,

We will be there at the same time:banana: your going to LOVE Vero:love:

We just booked three nights at VB June 5-8. I just sent starbox a PM about the chair swap.

We're going down for a brief visit to celebrate DW's birthday. No kids, no parks. We own at OKW but have never been to Vero before. Looking forward to it...

- Mike

Does anyone know where to find/look for cash reservation info at Vero Beach ? I'm booked on DVC points....but do you simply have to call the resort or are rates posted somewhere ?
Thanks

Does anyone know where to find/look for cash reservation info at Vero Beach ? I'm booked on DVC points....but do you simply have to call the resort or are rates posted somewhere ?
Thanks

I believe you call MS and tell them you want to reserve on cash (20% discount for DVC members.)

Thanks BWV Dreamin'. It's a shame it's not posted anywhere because I was on hold for 15 min with MS both times I called them today.

If you've sent me a PM, please know that I have them all saved. I am going to start working on the list and you'll hear from me the first week of February! I'll also start an 08 swap thread so this one can get back to being all about the Vero love. :love:
:flower3:

Anyone have any photos of Garden view Inn rooms (the view) or can describe what view we might get ? Thanks. We've only stayed in ocean view before. I went to page 1 of this thread to see if I could find any specific info, but didn't see any. Thanks so much.

Anyone have any photos of Garden view Inn rooms (the view) or can describe what view we might get ? Thanks. We've only stayed in ocean view before. I went to page 1 of this thread to see if I could find any specific info, but didn't see any. Thanks so much.

Here's our view from a GVIR - the higher up the better the view. This was actually on the road-facing side of the inn - and it was still a nice enough view.
13791025.c527e2.jpg

Starbox, is that the room next to the laundry room?? The laundry room balcony next door? I spend a little bit of time there getting better cell phone signal and got surprised when I realized I was next to someone else's balcony.

Starbox, is that the room next to the laundry room?? The laundry room balcony next door? I spend a little bit of time there getting better cell phone signal and got surprised when I realized I was next to someone else's balcony.

Why yes! It totally is the room next to the laundry. And in spite of the constant use of the laundry - it was actually very quiet and incredibly convenient to be so close.

The view is probably considered one of the worst (laundry room view is as bad a view as VB gets) - but it actually was not bad. We even ate breakfast on the balcony once.

Here's our view from a GVIR - the higher up the better the view. This was actually on the road-facing side of the inn - and it was still a nice enough view.
13791025.c527e2.jpg

Starbox....
Thank you very much for this photo ! I would be thrilled with a view like this. Very nice ! I also forgot how many floors the Inn has ? Is it 5 ? I think we had a 3rd floor ocean view during our last stay---and we got lucky and had one of those corner L-shaped rooms.

No Rob, our room was on the second floor I think. I had two queen beds but it had a huge sitting/kitchen area inside the door. You had to go around a corner to get to the beds/bathroom. It was real nice.

Interested in the chair swap! Please add me to the list. Arriving 6/22 and leaving 6/26.

Thanks so much!

There seem to be lots of us going 6/22-6/26 or 27th. I hope to meet some of you. This will be our first time going.

Hi Everyone

We are going to be staying at Vero for the first time from June 25-28 and we are very excited. The 2DS will be very surprised especially when they hear we are going to "The Ocean" first and then to DW. Would love to be involved in the Chair Swap if possible.

Joan

we'll be there from 8/3-8/8 and i would be interested in a chair swap if you guys get one started

There seem to be lots of us going 6/22-6/26 or 27th. I hope to meet some of you. This will be our first time going.

WOW... That's 5 (so far) overlapping between 6/22 - 6/28

mackeyapp
tarheel
lpandorf
Fitzdisney
Disdaydreamer

:cool1:

I think we'll need some sort of ID and maybe a get together. ANYONE ELSE going the last week of June?

:Beach:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter