VB Adoration & Information Thread (Plus 2007 Chair Swap)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also forgot how many floors the Inn has ? Is it 5 ? I think we had a 3rd floor ocean view during our last stay---and we got lucky and had one of those corner L-shaped rooms.

There are 4 floors in the Inn.

It sounds like you liked the corner rooms. Are they much bigger then the average room? What did you like about it?

It sounds like you liked the corner rooms. Are they much bigger then the average room? What did you like about it?
Hi Lisa,
Well....we've only had a corner (L-shaped) room so can't "really" compare. But I could sort of imagine what a regular room must be like. With the L-shaped rooms, when you walk through the door, all you see is the kitchenette on your right. You walk in and then must turn into the bedroom/bathroom portion of the roo. I don't for certain if the L-shaped rooms are larger but they sure do give the impression of being roomier. It almost feels like the kitchenette area is a seperate little sub-room. Not to mention, these rooms are on the corners, so perhaps a little quieter as well.
Hope I explained that ok......when you're in the bedroom portion of the room, you pretty much do not see the kitchenette part & vice versa.

Thanks for the clarification on the 4 floors too.

Can someone tell me what number to call to make a reservation at Vero Beach since I am not a DVC member? I keep getting routed to Walt disney World and the agents there don't know what to do with my request. I also wanted to take advantage of the Birnbaum discount. Thanks!

This is what I have Bibbidi :
9250 Island Grove Terrace
Vero Beach, FL 32963
(772) 234-2000

Thank you! I will give this number a try.

Interesting.....after I posted this number I checked it. It is indeed Vero Beach, but the automated voice redirects to dial 407-939-7540.
This takes you back to a disney generated number that appears to just deal with reservations for Vero Beach and Hilton Head.

Thanks for posting that info Maria. I have tried before and never had any luck finding a number for VB.

Just wanted to add that I just made a reservation for July 28th - August 1st. I waited to long to get an ocean view room but was really surprised we were able to get a room at all.

Just wanted to add that I just made a reservation for July 28th - August 1st. I waited to long to get an ocean view room but was really surprised we were able to get a room at all.
Hi Lori,
Glad u got a room (I'm assuming garden view Inn room ?). Too bad we'll miss eachother......I get to Vero on Aug 12. Have a great stay :banana:

Hi all,
Just booked for 8/11 to 8/19. I may add 8/11 to that.....waiting to hear back from my dh (who is also named Rob !).
I'm excited to be visiting this resort again. Haven't been here since 2001.
I just added the night of 8/11.

Hi Mia,
We will be there around the same time as you - 8/7 to 8/14.

Hi Lori,
Glad u got a room (I'm assuming garden view Inn room ?). Too bad we'll miss eachother......I get to Vero on Aug 12. Have a great stay :banana:

Well I thought I responded to you already but see that I haven't. Sorry to be so rude!

Sorry we will be missing you too. I can't wait to get there and do nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter