• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Useless facts/Chit Chat Thread

There is nothing but 4 plus feet of snow in my backyard.:cold: It's a freakin' frozen tundra out there. NOTHING CAN RUN AROUND, unless their tunneling under the snow or ice. We had to dig out a spot for the dog to "go":dogdance: if you catch my "drift"..:laughing:

Aye...Lord, all this snow is makin' me crazy!:crazy:

We're getting MORE tomorrow through Wednesday. Snow, then ICE. It just keeps getting better and better.

This is Long Island, and NYC is no different. We really aren't equipped to handle this much snow. Running out of places to put it. There have been several bad car accidents, because people aren't able to see around the PILES of snows. I swear I think it will be June before the stuff melts. We have set a record for the longest time that snow has been continuously on the ground. :headache:
Let me tell you...if that ground hog see's his shadow, I'm gonna wring his scrawny ground hog neck!

There is nothing but 4 plus feet of snow in my backyard.:cold: It's a freakin' frozen tundra out there. NOTHING CAN RUN AROUND, unless their tunneling under the snow or ice. We had to dig out a spot for the dog to "go":dogdance: if you catch my "drift"..:laughing:

Aye...Lord, all this snow is makin' me crazy!:crazy:

We're getting MORE tomorrow through Wednesday. Snow, then ICE. It just keeps getting better and better.

This is Long Island, and NYC is no different. We really aren't equipped to handle this much snow. Running out of places to put it. There have been several bad car accidents, because people aren't able to see around the PILES of snows. I swear I think it will be June before the stuff melts. We have set a record for the longest time that snow has been continuously on the ground. :headache:
Let me tell you...if that ground hog see's his shadow, I'm gonna wring his scrawny ground hog neck!
No shadow tomorrow. It will be too busy snowing, raining, icing, etc. :headache: :headache: We need spring!!!

They are predicting 5"-7" of snow for us tomorrow, then another 14"-17" on Wednesday! This on top of the almost 3' we have on the ground already. As much as I'm looking forward to spring and warmer temps, I'm NOT looking forward to mud season. Blech.

This news just in folks. Punxsutawney Phil lies to save his life. Restraining order to follow. :lmao:

“Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'”

It is ,,

3,432,000 feet from our house to the Fort,

or,

41,184,000 inches from our house to the Fort,

or

9533.3 football fields from our house to the Fort,

or,

1,144,000 yards from our house to the Fort.

In Disney's Fantasia, the Sorcerer's name is "Yensid" (Disney backwards.)

Pinocchio is Italian for "pine head."

I shouldn't have drank that coffee after supper. I'll be up half the night, or until 10pm. :surfweb:

I can't drink coffee after noon or I'll never get to sleep at night. Guess I'm a caffeine lightweight.

Somewhere in the world right now, someone just farted.

you are welcome for that useless bit of info.

Today is March 1 , it is the 60th day of the year (61st in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 305 days remaining until the end of the year.

your welcome.

Today is National Grammar Day - celebrate by spellchecking before you post! ;)

Today in 1924, the song "Happy Birthday To You" was first published.

Today in 1950, Walt Disney introduced the movie "Cinderella". In the movie, as we all know, she wore glass slippers. But in the original story, the slippers were made of fur. I bet bunny slippers were a lot more comfortable to dance in!

Research shows that men who hug and kiss their wives before they leave for work in the morning live five years longer than men who don't. They also earn 30% more than their non-kissing counterparts and have fewer traffic accidents. The moral of the story is pucker up!! :love2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter