UPDATED ...Roll Call mouse meets 2010 manchester crowne plazza....pm me info please

Anything Tigger? Someone I know likes him a little ;)

I'll look :thumbsup2 Meanwhile thanks to a great suggestion from a moderator I am putting photos on Facebook so this thread stays on track. If anyone has any questions please stick them in a pm and not on the thread.

Can't wait to meet you all in a couple of weeks!

With just over a week to go I am starting to get a bit excited about this now ...... it will be great to meet up with everyone. I am a bit worried about Hazel and family who are still stranded in Orlando following the volcanic ash crisis, but hopefully they will find their way back in time :wizard:
What are everyone's plans for the Saturday?

We hope to go to the Trafford Centre for lunch on the Saturday, mooch around the shops a bit, check in at the Crowne Plaza, register at MouseMeets at 5pm, then head to the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner with friends.
After that we may see what is going on at the Mousemeets events and then have a few drinks in the evening.

Sunday: Hope to bump into lots of DISers at MouseMeets :woohoo::woohoo: and do some pin trading :yay:

As we are still in orlando and now having to take a roadtrip to Atlanta to get home I think that this will be too much for us next weekend. I'm sorry I won't get to meet you all but maybe next time.

I've let Adam know so if anyone needs two tickets.....

Have lots of fun

We should be arriving at Manchester somewhere around 2:00 on Saturday, depending on how long we stop for on the way up. First off we will be checking in at the Premier Inn, then finding our way round to the Crowne Plaza to register at 5:00. Find somewhere for a quick bite to eat then back for Disneybrit Live at 6:00 and a few drinks afterwards.

Sunday will be all the main events and meeting DISers :hug:

Monday we're hoping to meet up with my cousin, who we haven't seen in 5 years, her daughter, who we haven't seen in about 9 years and my cousin's husband, who we have never met, before setting off for the drive back to London.

Getting more excited by the day! :cool1:

We'll be getting to our hotel for check in at 2pm and then we'll chill out around Manchester and hopefully find the Crowne Plaza for registration at 5pm.

I think we'll hang around there for the presentation and then head off later for our tea before crashing out for the evening :)

Sunday looks great, we're looking forward to meeting up with you all! :thumbsup2

Somehow I've not got around to responding to this thread. I will also be in attendance all on my lonesome. Staying at my mum's house which is only about 7 mins away on a local train. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Somehow I've not got around to responding to this thread. I will also be in attendance all on my lonesome. Staying at my mum's house which is only about 7 mins away on a local train. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Will see you there.:thumbsup2

There are a few tickets available as several people are stranded abroad. If you know of anyone who might want ticket for Mousemeets next weekend, we have several available. Please get them to conatct me disneybrit@hotmail.com is the best place.

Adam

Just typical that! Was lovely up here last weekend too! :headache:

typical ... if I ever have a weekend away the weather turns horrible .... it's been lovely while I was in work. We'll have a great time whatever the weather. Really excited now .... see you all in 3 days :woohoo:

What are everyone's plans for meals when the breaks are scheduled? Would anyone like to get food together, especially those of us travelling alone? I'm from Manchester so I know my way around very well. There's plenty nearby food-wise. I'm not booked for the Frankie & Benny's thing myself, anyone going?

What are everyone's plans for meals when the breaks are scheduled? Would anyone like to get food together, especially those of us travelling alone? I'm from Manchester so I know my way around very well. There's plenty nearby food-wise. I'm not booked for the Frankie & Benny's thing myself, anyone going?

The Frankie & Benny's meal is far too late for us to be eating so we wouldn't mind getting together with others on the Saturday evening and/or Sunday.

We are meeting at 4ish at the plaza, then we are thinking about food, we are not sure what we are doing. What are your thoughts? :confused3
On the sunday we are going for lunch, I cant mind where, Sarah knows where were going, I am posotive you will be able to come, if not we can make it somewhere they can fit you in:upsidedow

We plan on getting into Manchester at about 3PM so we can check into our hotel and then having a walk around town DW will want to pop into the Disney Store I'm sure.

Grab a quick bite to eat then off to the Crowne Plaza to register at 5PM then Disneybrit Live. We are also booked for the Frankie & Benny's meal.

We might go to the Magic Club after the meal depending on how tried we are.

We are meeting at 4ish at the plaza, then we are thinking about food, we are not sure what we are doing. What are your thoughts? :confused3
On the sunday we are going for lunch, I cant mind where, Sarah knows where were going, I am posotive you will be able to come, if not we can make it somewhere they can fit you in:upsidedow

the lunch is at Wetherspoons on the Sunday .... it was organised via the DisneyBrit website forum and as far as I know its still going ahead. We'll be at the Crowne Plaza at 4pm too !!

Can't wait .... see you all tomorrow

We plan on getting into Manchester at about 3PM so we can check into our hotel and then having a walk around town DW will want to pop into the Disney Store I'm sure.

There are two, one right in the middle of the city centre in the Arndale Centre and the other in the Trafford Centre which is a very a short drive away.

Andre

There are two, one right in the middle of the city centre in the Arndale Centre and the other in the Trafford Centre which is a very a short drive away.

Andre

Thanks for that if we have time we will pop into the Arndale Centre store.

:banana:
the lunch is at Wetherspoons on the Sunday .... it was organised via the DisneyBrit website forum and as far as I know its still going ahead. We'll be at the Crowne Plaza at 4pm too !!

Can't wait .... see you all tomorrow

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
See you all tom ,,,over and out away to pack!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter