UPDATED ...Roll Call mouse meets 2010 manchester crowne plazza....pm me info please

orlandothebeagle

Gotta love the beagles.
Mouse meet
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Cannp>>>> Caroline,staying at Acoats travel lodge Sat and Sund

TotallyAngelic>>>> Sarah, dh Tony, ddTaryn(19), ds Danny(16) ddbf MAtt(18) Stephanie dsgf (15) staynig at crowne plaza(oooo,very posh) on sat night

Tink2312>>>>> Cathrine, catching a train as stays near by.

Disneyqueen Uk>>>>>> Yvonne and dear hubby, coming all the way from Bonnie Scotland, pm her for her pin info.(staying at crowne plaza)

Mikki.young >>>> Mikki hoping to offload some disneymania and trying to aviod collecting some more

Orlandothebeagle >>>>>>> Lynne and Leonard, just cant wait to meet others like us.staying at hilton sat and sund.

Wickesy >>>>>> David and Davids Dad Ray staying at the Premier Inn Manchester Central Sat and Sund.

Wils >>>>>> Jo and Molly(7) coming on Sunday.

Rosie >>>>> Hazel and Andy (dh) and John (ds) Alice (dd) staying at crowneplaza on sat and sund.

Jonjo >>>>>> Jonathan and DW from cambridge staying at travel lodge sat and sund night.

Tinks1984>>>>> Rachel and Dad Dennis

Wideeyes >>>> Claire

Seobaina >>>>>> Helen,Jenni and Andy all cast members

please pm me if you want to add/change anything or if Ive got something wrong!

I got sent the details on Facebook and im thinking about it. theres a few on here who have said theyre going. :thumbsup2

I tried to sign up for the newsletter but got an error message.

Can anyone give me any more details??? :confused3

I got sent an invite on facebook as well, i've put myself down as a maybe, will have to see nearer the time.

ooh, do I feel a DIS meet coming on ;)

Perhaps an early girly weekend :confused3

This is all it says on Facebook:

The even will run on the Saturday evening of the 1st with the Main event running on Sunday 2nd May. Tickets are priced at £9.75 and will be available soon

More details will follow.

I was thinking of going so sure, why not?

Ah... :blush: ;)

Ooh, David, I didn't mean to suggest excluding any of our male DIS friends. I only said 'girly' weekend because I know wild horses couldn't drag DH there.

I'm planning on going, my mum lives in Manchester and is desperate to babysit my son. Sorted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter