Updated List ! for July 6th at my house! Please read my last post today 7-02,on pg 14

We're a long way off from 300 people, Patrick. Guess I better get busy drumming up business! Wonder what I can offer to get people there (other than the margarita machine you're buying, that is! :D) I'll have to think on it! ;)

Really wish we could go Patrick!:( :(

BUT....it's just too darn close to my due date. Less than a week.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Can the pregnant people get a 'rain check' on the festivities?;) :) :D

Originally posted by KimRaye
Of course, since I'm local, let me know how I can help.

Offer made, offer stands. Just let me know. ;) Look forward to hearing from you.

How about lawn chairs and such, too? Card tables & chairs? Need anything along these lines, too? :confused:

I'll have to check, but I think I still have some of the food left over that I won from DISCON. It's in my sister's deep freeze, but I'll let you know.

Hey, Brian, after watching the video of DIS-CON this past weekend at John's, I was wondering about all that food!!! :D You could have had one heck of a DIS meet with that!! ;) :D :D
See you soon! :)

Wish that I could join you all but I'll have to pass - we have a family birthday that weekend - have a great time - I'll be thinking about ya's.

I'm happy to make a donation and grab a couple of cases of soda or beer or whatever, just let me know, Pat!
CC

Me too....just name it..JUst don't say a lasanga, I do not think it would be so good by the time I fly from Ma to chicago, checked in my room and drove aimlessly around until I found your house. I would happily make a contribution and bring stuff. Maybe we should start a list...you know guys, they stink at planning. :rolleyes:

I can probably think of something that would travel well, like cookies or brownies. Then again we can always go shopping in the morning, too. Wouldn't that be fun!?! :D :D

This sucks...I mean stinks....I may have to change my mind about coming!!! Can I bring my dad?????? :D :D :D :D :D You guys are gonna have a blast and I'm gonna miss meeting CC???? OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was my first DISer that answered my post....I gotta meet CC!!!!!!! Are you coming to DISCon II CC????? :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Chris,
I can't speak for CC, but there is no doubt in my mind that she will be at DC2 if at all possible!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
YAY!!!! We are going to have a BIG group!!
Corinne

Ok guys thanks for all the offers. :) My plan is to sit down with ellen this weekend and put it together- I am in the middle of $#@* week at work here, I will be lucky to get home by midnight tonight. I will shoot you all out e mails or pms on what to bring or donations or whatever. We are really looking forward to this- Glo is right I need to have a woman figure out this stuff :) I just cook and drink beer :)

Someone please jot this down. Patrick admitted I was right about something. Man oh man...this is a first!!! This will be a day to remember!!!!

Now what was it I was right about???

Tell Ellen not to worry, we won't mess the place to much. I only had to relandscape the yard in Falmouth, wash all the walls, fix the septic system, and sandblast the counters. Really only about a few hundred dollars or so in damage :D ;) :p

No worries though...ok?

Just make sure the wild ones (no names mentioned here) pay more than others... Some of those from outside the US can be a real handful I have heard!!!

On the other hand, quiet, calm Cuban's from Massachusetts should get a BIG discount. Especially since we don't take up alot of room...

I hate to say this but I do not think we are going to make it.. yikes...there is just too much going on with the wedding coming, etc.. Unless things change drastically, I do not see a visit to Chicago in our future... wahhhh

Aw, Marsha, I'm sorry-we will miss you. I was so looking forward to seeing you again! :(
Glo, are you telling me that I need to increase my homeowner's insurance for one of these DIS picnics???!?!?!?! Yikes!! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter