Updated List ! for July 6th at my house! Please read my last post today 7-02,on pg 14

Patrick IL.

Dis Poster
The magical meetings link is gone, if you are planning on attending please post or let me know. We are trying to get a headcount to figure what we are doing here :) Sat July 6th at our home. I figured we would wait until after the TCs meet, which I could not attend :( was over.

List of confirmed folks attending as of Today, I just sent out final email last night so I do expect to be adding others and will add as I here from them. Listed in no particular order :)
Myself, Ellen, Patrick and Erin
Brisully
Glo
CathyCanada, Jim, Meg and Patrick
Dan and Marie Murphy
Dopeygirl and possibly Jim
SSB
ChrisC and BethC
KimRaye and DD Miss Kelly
MnBrowns
WDWTrekker
NancyIL
CarolAnnK
Crissup
Smee
PatinMn and Roger
CDoobie, Kevin, Jared, Pam and Katelyn
Towncrier
Barb[for real] and Bill
kejoda{Beccy}Tim, Kevin, John and Daniel
Cleo
MarlaH and Kara
Figment & I(Candy & Helen)
nativetxn (Kath) and George
Katalin
FairyGodfriend (Jennifer)
jfulcer (Jeff and Gael)
Laurabearz and two dds

Roger and I will be there :D

We will be staying at the Embassy Suites in Lombard.

Patrick, do you want to link this to something on the CB? Just wondering. :) I wish I could be there.....I will be in spirit. :)

Hi Patrick:wave:

Kevin:earsboy:, Jared :earsboy:, Katelyn :earsgirl:, and I :earsgirl: will be there!

Debbie :earsgirl:

Tia, I may do on CB depending on how the numbers come in. I want to make sure I have all you guys, several mods are planning and also most of the Chicago/ Illinois locals.
Also the speed of the CB {sometimes 5-6 pages a day} things get lost and buried quickly :). Those who respond I will add to my buddy list and as we get closer in I will pm with directions, how we are going to work it ect. :)

Oh Patrick I would love to come, but you live just a LITTLE too far away for me to make it :D

Have a great day!!

Emma

Oh no...if Smee is going I may have to change my mind.... :rolleyes: ;) :p

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Glo. We've all seen your intimidation tactics before. :p Please remember that PatrickCon will have MANY
Illinois DIS'ers there (of which I am one) and we all like each other! :p :p :p :D

and that means??????

:p :p

I like all the rest of the Illinois DISer's, they do not pick on me!!!!
:D :D

THat we are All looking forward to seeing you of course!!!!:)

Seriously!!!

Glo, don't worry. I'm pretty sure Bill and I will be there to protect you. :D
We should be there Friday night for Buca! Yippee! :D :D

Thanks Barb, atleast someone likes me....lol ;)

Smee you know I can't wait to see you again... :D

Phewww. Thanks for posting that Glo!:)
I was beginning to worry that people might not realize that
you were kidding!! (myself included:eek: )

I can't wait to see you, Barb, maybe Marsha, CAK, all my fellow Illinois DIS'ers, Patrick(Mn), Roger, and everybody!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'll be there solo.

Anyone who is still interested in Buca di Beppo on Friday night (7/5) needs to contact me before I make the reservation on or around June 5th.

LOL...no way...of course I want to see you again. We have had some fun times goofing off in the past!! Sorry I scared you!! :D..

I am dying to see you. You are going to the restaurant on Friday and the game on SUnday right?

I can't wait to see everyone again, too! It was soooo nice to be at John's this weekend. It was so much fun to spend time with my DIS-CON friends. We all get along so well, it's hard to believe we've all only just met in the last year or so. :D :D You guys are the best!! :D :D Wait until you see the DIS-CON video's. I think I laughed just as hard watching it as I did when I was there!! :p :p :p :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter