Updated List ! for July 6th at my house! Please read my last post today 7-02,on pg 14

Still doubtful that we will be there in body but we'll be there in spirit!!! Hope you guys have a great meet and I can't wait to see everyone in December!!!!

Count me in!! Not sure if I'll be one or two but most likely just one.

Don't forget the margarita machine DG...Patrick said you promised to bring it...I said I would provide the mix for ya ;) :D

BRIAN buddy!!!!!You just remember to be good with that camera...ok? ;) :)

ok guys only 39 more days left til we all see eachother again!!!!

Patrick is confused. :rolleyes: I know, what's new?! :p He and Ellen are BUYING the machine so that we can have them at all our meets!!! I think Chicago meets will become MUCH more popular once that news is spread! :D :jester:

I wasn't part of DisConI but, I'll be there for DisConII. And, Patrick & Ellen, put me down for 3 on the 6th!

Of course, since I'm local, let me know how I can help.

DG, I can almost taste that Margarita NOW! ;) So nice of Patrick to supply the machine! ;)

DG are you sure??? Patrick confused:confused: :confused: boy, that would be a first ;)

Kim!!! So cool you are coming. I can finally meet you!

38 days and counting everyone!!!!

Marie and I should be there. The Magical Meeting section is still there, but it is really buried in the layers on the new home page. I have seen links to it on the CB.

Hey Patrick!!!!

The number is at 20 and counting!!!!!
Yeehaa!!!!!!

The McConnell clan (all 4 of us) will be there.......road trip!!!!!!!! :) Not sure when we will be arriving, but we are there! :D
Can't wait to see everyone and someone has to be there to make sure the "little woman" behaves herself! ;)
CC

Add this Michigander to the list as a definate Patrick! (and maybe another if Kath decides to endure my company for the road trip over) :D

The Durango will be packed to the roof with Coronas! (Ya' hear that Jay?!?!?!?)

CAK and Crissup will be at Patrick's and at Bucca's too. :) :)

Hey Patrick, this is quite a crowd you got coming. Please let us know if there is anything we can bring. Burgers, Brats, Beer??? Don't make us feel like freeloaders, tell us what what you need. Otherwise, we all bring brats and you're stuck with 400 pounds of brats to cook! LOL!!

I get the bottle caps for the next necklace Chris... Ok, Chis is taking care of the beer!!!!!

Now CC I always behave myself...I am sweet and innocent. I dare you to prove otherwise :D ;) By the way I love the way my clipart looks in your signature...very classy ;)

Hey Patrick, would you like us to bring something? Or maybe help out in some way? John is right...you know little people like me can really pack it away...what can I bring???? And shush up...you best not say nothing or I may give you a nasty suprise. ;)

I am talking it over with Ellen and we will figure out something..... may be local folks can bring a dish to pass and people traveling can make a donation or something along those lines....Just need to coordinate all of it- I will get this list together and send ya all pms or e's to let you know. How is that sound fair? Her biggest concern at this point, can any of you bring a spare bathroom ;)

I have 6 pounds of leftover ground beef from our picnic. Do you want me to bring that? :D
(Actually, I stayed up until 1AM on Sunday to brown the leftover hamburger and turn it into 6 pounds of tacos)

I can probably bring some soda (pop) since we have lots of that leftover too. That is unless my 14yo son has gotten into it. I would just have to figure out how to keep it cold.

Perhaps I should bring my blender and Guavaberry Rum???

Hey, Patrick, can you say Port-a-Potty?!?! :D
The ladies can use the indoor facilities and the men can use the silo! :) ;)
John, the Guavaberry Rum sounds like a good idea! :) Yummy!!
I'll be glad to help in any way I can, Pat. It looks like you have one heck of a crowd coming!! It should be a blast! :D :D
(I agree-no rain! That's the only thing that will keep us home!) :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter