UPDATED.....DVC Watches! What number? Where are the 500+?

Just back from the Beach Club Villas, where I picked up #0128/1000 on Oct. 24. For what it's worth, I thought the watch was even nicer looking in person than it appeared in print.

Pat

Pat: I bought mine @ BCV on the 24th as well -- we must have just missed each other! When I purchased mine the CM said they had three ladies watches on hand. I wanted DH to buy one too but he has never worn a watch (and of course he's early for everything, and I'm always late...go figure!).

We are really filling in the numbers! Check out the list on Page 1.

Thanks to all for the continued posting of the watch #'s.

i have 49 and 57 ladies watches at OKW.
My Dh got one and i dont remember the #.
#57 is for my bestest friend who couldnt come on the trip with us.
We were at OKW Oct 24-29.

We bought ours at the Beach Club on 10/20. Mine is #224 and wifes (snowyte) is #17.

Watches look much better in person and the packaging was clever!

I'm just back from WDW and I bought my watch at the Beach Club on 10/25. It's a ladies watch #137. I had asked at Artist Point on 10/24 and they said they didn't have any, but apparently they got more in. I was at the general store at OKW on 10/31 and the CM was teasing me that I should have bought mine there, so they still had them at that point too. I mentioned this thread and how we hadn't seen any high numbers. The CM said that their first few shipments were in the 700's and 900's, but I thought that was odd since we haven't seen a single one over 500 here.

I got ladies' # 327 from VB. It's been on hold for me since before the first hurricane hit. An amazing CM put it on hold, called me after they returned from the first hurricane to let me know they were preparing for the second hurricane, but that she would put it on hold for me again. She just called me on Nov. 8th to ask if I still wanted it. Of course I said yes, and I just got it this afternoon.

Sheri

Got one today at Storm Door at BWV. Ladies #140.

Right now on eBay there are Men's #483 and Women's #329 for sale.

$299 opening bid with $10 shipping.

Your Friendly Neighborhood eBay Reporter :p

If they get that money maybe I should look into buying another one for resale (Just kidding!)

I have yet to see a watch with the number #500 and/or plus. Just wondering if the hype up the whole thing so they sell quicker.

Mine's a ladies 0068/1000 bought at OKW on 1st November

JJ Penguin

I'm not going to be at WDW in the near future, so I decided to try ordering a pair of watches for me and my wife by calling Conch Flats at OKW. Not a problem...I placed the order on 11/3, and received my watches late last week. I think they look very sharp, but now I have to wait over a month to wear mine, since the one for my wife is a Christmas present, and wearing mine now would "tip my hand"! :D

Oh yeah, the watch numbers:

Men's: 32
Women's: 64

Originally posted by AnnaS
I have yet to see a watch with the number #500 and/or plus. Just wondering if the hype up the whole thing so they sell quicker.

I think this is very odd as well. Could it be that there was a misunderstanding and it was intended to be 1000 total (500 men's, 500 women's)?

Either way I'm glad I was able to purchase mine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter