UPDATED.....DVC Watches! What number? Where are the 500+?

LIFERBABE - are you continually updating the list on the first page of this thread? If not, would you please post the current updated list?

Thanks!
PJ

Just returned from BCV and on Thursday, October 7th, bought ladies watches #264 for my DD and #3 for me. Now I just have to have some of the links taken out so it will fit.

Ick33 has taken over the Ladies First Place with #3!!

I have removed the Photo Links, because they were no longer linking.

No reports of #500 or more yet. Everyone keep watch! (I crack me up!)

Just back, 10/8/04 and got out watches

men's.......0013/1000

Ladies......0299/1000

We just got back from five glorious days at OKW. We got there Thursday night and the general store at OKW only had one woman's watch left, which I bought. The watch band was very big so the CM at the general store told me I could bring it to the jewelry store on Main Street at the MK to have it taken in for free. I did that the next day with no problems. It only took about 10 minutes to take out three links.

We then went in search of a man's watch for DH and found one at the BWV. They seemed to have a few more in the cabinet behind the counter; not sure how many. They are gorgeous watches.

We have :

Mens: 436
Ladies: 290

The watch band was very big so the CM at the general store told me I could bring it to the jewelry store on Main Street at the MK to have it taken in for free. I did that the next day with no problems. It only took about 10 minutes to take out three links.

WOW!! Thank you lspongeberg!! Why didnt I think of that? I was kind of hesitant to take the watches (Dh and I) to a jeweler here, so I will definitely take it to MK Jeweler in Dec. I don't even care if they charge for the service. Thanks for the great tip!

:wave:

Your welcome Liferbabe. The CM told me there was no fee for having the watch altered, and the woman helping me (I believe her name was Jean) didn't even think it was an unusual request. She did comment on the watch saying how beautiful it was :) She took the watch in the back room and came out about 10 minutes later with my watch minus three links and even put the extra links in a small zip lock bag.

Have a great day :)

Linda from MA

Wow, I didn't think these would be selling as fast as they are. I still haven't been able to find out what they look like (the links in the thread don't work)........I want one.....:(

WOW, I just got through to BW - Screen Door - and she's going to send me one. I'm very happy. :Pinkbounc

Update: Was just called by the young woman at Screen Door and the total is $140.95 (includes tax and shipping) she said to expect it in 10-15 days. I'll be holding my breath.

Okay, just got Ladies 35/1000 watch.

It's really nice, although the face is a little larger than what I am used to, but I love it and can't wait to have 3 links taken out so I can start wearing it.

We just got ours yesterday. Walked into Wilderness Lodge and got...

0005/1000 mens
0127/1000 Ladies

Felt really lucky:tongue: :sunny: :tongue: :sunny:

Just Picked up his and hers from Artist Point at Saratoga Resort about an hour ago, 5:00pm-EST on the 30th. They said they had a couple more.
#61-Womens and 23-Mens

I got Ladies #125 from the Screen Door at the Boardwalk on 10/24. It is beautiful in person!

FYI, was just at OKW, looked at the watches, and decided it was too big for me...

But thought I would share, to say OKW just got a new batch in...

(10/29/04)

Hope it helps someone,

Goldi

princess:

I took mine to JCPenneys to have some links removed. They charged me $5 and it was done in a couple of minutes.

I was called from HH last friday (I was put on a waiting list in September)

My 2 watches arrived on Monday. I was charged $262.52. $250 for the watches and SC 5% tax - $12.52. Looks like I wasn't charged for the FedEx shipping.

I received Ladies watch 7 and Gentlemens watch 12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter