UPDATED.....DVC Watches! What number? Where are the 500+?

Anybody know how quickly the first 500 sold out? This may be a moot point if they are released this week and are gone by the end of the month.

If we do get the last one, I'd like custody on alternating weekends please.

Just back Saturday 9/25 having fled from Jeanne...

I have Men's #133
DW (board name is roserae) has Women's #28

You didn't buy recently, did you? We're going "Home" Dec. 23rd, and would love to get one of each, but I'm sure they'll "be all". (PA Dutch expression)

Originally posted by lacool
Anybody know how quickly the first 500 sold out? This may be a moot point if they are released this week and are gone by the end of the month.

If we do get the last one, I'd like custody on alternating weekends please.

Well I don't think we know for sure the first 500 have sold out. We're still seeing reports of people purchasing them. I believe they've been on sale since June or July. Does anyone remember exactly when they went on sale?

Yep, they're definitely not selling them in any particular order for us to get number 28/1000 just a week ago.

Originally posted by DVCME
I picked up Mens 430 at VWL Friday.
Mens 109 was also available without the sleve.

We're still looking for a watch and we're here but all SSR will tell us is sold out. What store at VWL had the watch? Anyone have any luck calling around the different shops with having to physically visiting each one to see if they have watches?

Thanks!
PJ

Try the store at BWV....the general store that is on the boardwalk...Thimbles 'n threads, or something like that. Anyway, they had about 4 or 5 womens and 3 or 4 mens watches just last week (9/19) when we bought ours. Good luck!

I am not sure if I missed the post. Someone had asked if anyone purchased any watch - mens or ladies with #500 or above. I had also asked the same question. Has anyone purchased a watch #500 plus? Just curious.

I just got:

Ladies #296
Mens #439

Got them by calling the General Store at the BW, but they charged me $16 shipping?

Haven't I been reading that people weren't charged shipping? Should I complain and ask for a refund?

Thanks to all for the tips! We bought Lady's #103 and Men's #489 today at the Character Carnival at BW. They had lots of mens watches and several womens.

PJ

Anyone care to try to figure out how someone has the women's #452 up for sale on eBay when *I* have that watch???

Double-checked -- I have #452 watch AND box!!!! :confused:

Originally posted by Disneyaholic
Anyone care to try to figure out how someone has the women's #452 up for sale on eBay when *I* have that watch???

Double-checked -- I have #452 watch AND box!!!! :confused:

Wow, that is interesting. They even have a picture of the number on the outside of the box. Very weird.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

That is disturbing. Perhaps it's not such a limited edition after all. Very strange. :confused:

Could it be that the box was supposed to contain the men's version of #452? The seller said in her auction that she had ordered one men's and one women's but received two women's. I'll have to go through the posts to see if anyone claims #452 Men's.

Also, has anyone emailed the seller to ask her to actually look at the watch and see if it's labelled #452? I don't want to do it if several other people have already requested the information.

Looks like the $2600 set of watches are up for sale again. Can you say...previous fake bidding?

At any rate, it's Men's #181 and Women's # 301. Wonder what they'll go for now.

Originally posted by tenaseewalker
I was just at the Boardwalk and bought the last womans watch and they only had 2 mens watches left

What number did you get? I guess I will just have to sprint to the Beach Club store when I arrive!

The Mans watch I got is #0422 and the Womans is #0005. They must not be in number order when the stores sell them... The nice thing is that the number is printed on the box and is ingraved on the back of the watch too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter