Before I buy the uber GC...I really just want to use it with my Uber cash that I get from my Amex Gold card for Uber Eats. Would that work or does the uber cash only work if I pay with my gold card?

Not sure, but I don't even think the UBER code is working on Amazon. At least it isn't for me. I keep getting the message it is not valid.

WAREHOUSES
NEW BJ’s WOW Deal Days

• $500 Disney Gift Cards for $474.49
  • $100 Disney Gift Cards for $94.99
  • $50 Disney Gift Cards for $46.99

Is this good in store I hope?

I bought a $500 one last week in store for the sale price
Last week? WOW Deal Days started on the 10th.

Standard Discount
$500 Disney for $479.99

WOW Days
$500 Disney Gift Cards for $474.49

What did you pay?

Last edited:
I just got back from Walgreens to pickup an order and buy Panera gift cards.

Walgreens
  • Buy any TWO Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Walgreens gift card
    • Includes: DoorDash, Panera Bread and TopGolf
    • Limit 2 per person, except in NM.
    • Weekly ad
    • DoorDash & Panera can be loaded with only $15 each. 33.3% discount.
    • Must bring Walgreens (generic) gift card with you to the register.
    • Expires 7/15/23. Post #17468
Pickup is at the photo counter and the manager was so rude.
I asked him a few questions and his response was That has nothing to do with me, call the 800 number. He hands me my bag and I asked him if could ring up my gift cards and he replied you need to go up to the front.
So I went to the front check out, again cashier didn't know how to ring them up and called for - the manager. Yeah, what is it?
Cashier I don't know how to do this. The Panera gc were on the counter then he literally grabbed the two Walgreen gift cards from my hand, told me it was limit 1 and went to the giftcard rack and brought back one very generic Walgreen gift card. I told him it's limit 2, it's on the display. So he left and got another one, which I think made him angrier.

I told him those generic cards won't work and it didn't. So he had to go back to the rack to get the same ones I had and it worked. While he was ringing me up he kept smashing the keys with one finger. Bam, bam, bam. He stormed off like a little child.

The cashier and I just looked at each other and she said very quietly, I like the older managers better. Me too!
This guy was nothing short of an ill tempered punk! I'm not done with him.

Before I buy the uber GC...I really just want to use it with my Uber cash that I get from my Amex Gold card for Uber Eats. Would that work or does the uber cash only work if I pay with my gold card?
I don't know about the gold, but with the amex plat, it would apply the plat monthly uber credit first, then pull from any uber cash (gc), and then from my plat if needed.

WAREHOUSES
NEW BJ’s WOW Deal Days

• $500 Disney Gift Cards for $474.49
  • $100 Disney Gift Cards for $94.99
  • $50 Disney Gift Cards for $46.99

Last week? WOW Deal Days started on the 10th.

Standard Discount
$500 Disney for $479.99

WOW Days
$500 Disney Gift Cards for $474.49

What did you pay?
I paid $474.99 so 50 cents more. I looked at my receipt and there was a $4.00 coupon applied.

As far as I know, retailmenot does allow you to do up to 7 purchases with the same merchant and a total of 20 offers overall in each calendar month.

However, if doing offers with the same merchant, it may make sense not to do them right after each other but to space them out.

Also, my credit cards have been giving me lots of problems declining these transactions, so you may need to call your credit card company.
Thank you!

I did one transaction this morning and my cc was declined also.

Their system limits you to 4 attempts per IP address in a short period of time. To check more than that, you have to wait a bit to try the second batch.

retailmenot has giftcardmall at 10% back (up to $50). They do not carry Disney, but they do carry Visa and other gift cards. If you are buying a Visa gift card, make sure to buy the ones that get physically mailed and not the e-visa gift cards as those are processed by giftcards.com. If you buy a $250 and a $234 visa gift card, you will pay $484 + $5.99 +$5.99 (visa gift card fees) + $1.99 +$1.99 (shipping fees) for a total of $499.96. You will then get $50 back from retailmenot and assuming you use a 2% credit card $9.99 from the credit card or a 9.1% savings.

Even Better, retailmenot also has giftcardgranny at 10% with a maximum of $50. Giftcardgranny carries Disney store gift cards (I'm not sure if that is the same as regular Disney gift cards) and Walmart gift cards but they also carry Visa gift cards. If you buy a $493 visa gift card there is a $6.95 fee and you can either get a virtual card or a shipped card. If you get the shipped card, use promo code USA2023 to waive the shipping fee. You will pay $493 +$6.95 = $499.95 and get back $50 + $9.99 (assuming you are using a 2% cash back credit card) for a savings of 10.75%.
Do you have links to these? I'm not seeing either one.

Publix - Offer extended

1689132945086.png

• $10 off the purchase of one (1) $50 Gas Card with a grocery purchase of $50 or more
    • Original coupon and single transaction for at least $50 of groceries
    • Excludes: phone and gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps, and prescriptions.
    • Original coupon and gas card must be presented when purchasing $50 of groceries.
    • Publix accepts only one minimum purchase coupon for every minimum grocery purchase, meaning minimum purchase coupons cannot be combined.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 7/16/23.
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay

So you can only pay for a DGC with a Walmart gift card with Walmart +?
My apologies as you quoted the entire post so I assumed you were referring to the free stuff that comes with Walmart+.

I only had Walmart+ when T-Mobile gave it away last holiday season and do not frequent Walmart often so I am the wrong person for this but I think anyone can load WM GCs to the app.

Hopefully @lsutigers03 or someone else can let us know for sure.

Credit Cards & more
  • You can load your WM GCs onto your WM account and then use the Walmart Pay feature within the Walmart app Online and in-store to buy third party gift cards. Confirmed 7/23/21 :thumbsup2@lsutigers03

Albertsons Companies:

Safeway
1689136420727.png
  • Earn 8x points when buying $50+ PetSmartGift Cards
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay: ACME MARKETS, Albertsons, Lucky, Jewel-Osco, Safeway, Save Mart, Shaw's, Star Market & United Supermarkets.

Staples
Credit Cards & More

Just clarifying the offer below:
Kroger online originally posted this promotion,
1689137344659.png

then replaced it with this
1689137402428.png

It's not uncommon for Kroger to post random offers that never come to fruition but I'm hoping this isn't one of them. With that said please note, the offer listed below is NOT in stone, it's more like We'll see what happens.

Kroger & Harris Teeter Online - Blackhawk Network
Kroger Online
  • Earn 4x Fuel On 3rd Party Gift Cards & Disneyland Park Tickets
    • Kroger Online
    • Harris Teeter Online
    • FRI - SAT - SUN only through 8/27/23
      • Upcoming dates include: 7/14/23 – 7/16/23, 7/21/23 – 7/23/23, 7/28/23 – 7/30/23, 8/04/23 – 8/06/23, 8/11/23 – 8/13/23, 8/18/23 – 8/20/23 and 8/25/23 – 8/27/23.
    • Offer valid 7/14/23 - 7/16/23. Post #17101

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter