IKEA via Cashstar

1688999836562.png
  • Buy $80 IKEA eGift Cards & Get $20 IKEA egift card (bonus card)
    • Direct link
    • Limit $800 in IKEA and 10 Bonus Cards
    • Bonus Cards will be emailed separately, 24-48 hrs.
    • Expires 7/16/23.

Amazon Prime Day 2023 officially kicks off tomorrow, July 11 at 3 a.m. ET and ends July 12. It’ll run for 48 hours and deals will be available to Prime members exclusively. New Prime Day deals will drop every 30 minutes!

Last Chance!

Amazon eGift Card Offer:
Receive a $5 promotional credit for a future Amazon.com eligible order when you purchase Amazon.com eGift Cards valued at $50 or more in a single order on Amazon.com by July 10, 2023.
  • Direct link to offer
  • In order to qualify for the $5 promotional code, you must (1) be a current Prime member; (2) click the button on the Offer Terms & Conditions page to apply the offer to your account; and (3) purchase at least $50 in qualifying Amazon.com eGift Cards in a single order at Amazon.com
  • Expires 7/10/23 at 11:59 p.m., DOC / Post #17074

Plus, Walmart+ members score these exclusive limited time offers during the event:
  • Six Flags: Buy One, Get One Free tickets to all Six Flags parks, including both amusement and waterparks
  • Panera: Six months of unlimited Sip Club for $5/month + tax and receive a monthly $5 MyPanera reward!
  • Rover: $30 credit with Rover to spend toward all your pet-sitting and dog-walking needs.
  • SpaFinder: 30% off all SpaFinder gift cards.
    • Direct link to offer
    • Limit 1
    • Walmart will give you what appears to be a unique promo code that can then be redeemed with Spafinder for the $100 gift card.
    • Note, this is not available to trial Walmart+ members.
    • Expires 7/15/23. GCG
  • Shipping is FREE with no minimums for Walmart+ Members otherwise shipping is FREE when you spend $35 or more! Link
Credit Cards & more
  • You can load your WM GCs onto your WM account and then use the Walmart Pay feature within the Walmart app Online and in-store to buy third party gift cards. Confirmed 7/23/21 :thumbsup2@lsutigers03
  • Also see Walmart Digital Gift Cards with cashier. 8/09/21 :thumbsup2 @Ryan120420
  • Shopping Portal - YMMV

Does anyone order the physical $500 DGC from Target with their Red Card successfully? If so, how many do you get per order? I'm thinking two per order might not flag your account?

Does anyone order the physical $500 DGC from Target with their Red Card successfully? If so, how many do you get per order? I'm thinking two per order might not flag your account?

Looks like 3 to me but you can buy online and then go in-store if you need more.

1689019532787.png

Plus, Walmart+ members score these exclusive limited time offers during the event:
  • Six Flags: Buy One, Get One Free tickets to all Six Flags parks, including both amusement and waterparks
  • Panera: Six months of unlimited Sip Club for $5/month + tax and receive a monthly $5 MyPanera reward!
  • Rover: $30 credit with Rover to spend toward all your pet-sitting and dog-walking needs.
  • SpaFinder: 30% off all SpaFinder gift cards.
    • Direct link to offer
    • Limit 1
    • Walmart will give you what appears to be a unique promo code that can then be redeemed with Spafinder for the $100 gift card.
    • Note, this is not available to trial Walmart+ members.
    • Expires 7/15/23. GCG
  • Shipping is FREE with no minimums for Walmart+ Members otherwise shipping is FREE when you spend $35 or more! Link
Credit Cards & more
  • You can load your WM GCs onto your WM account and then use the Walmart Pay feature within the Walmart app Online and in-store to buy third party gift cards. Confirmed 7/23/21 :thumbsup2@lsutigers03
  • Also see Walmart Digital Gift Cards with cashier. 8/09/21 :thumbsup2 @Ryan120420
  • Shopping Portal - YMMV
Would this work with the Sam's Club app as well?

I got time to go slow. Would really hate for my Red Card to get flagged.
If the limit is 3 online, which it is and there's a separate limit for in-store purchases, why would your card get flagged? :confused3

At best if you tried to buy more in-store than the lotted amount, your card would get declined, not flagged.

The only time Target flagged accounts is when people were buying several Target brand gift cards when they were on sale for 10%. The limit was idk $500 per guest, but people were trying to buy a few grand using different CC, checking out as guest etc,

Target not only cancelled those orders but have since implemented a new procedure in the form of Circle Offers.
From now on, you have to sign in to your account, add the Circle offer and when your done, you're done! The offer no longer appears on your account. Simple.

Though there's not a Circle Offer for DGC, the limit has been set online and another in-store giving you the ability to buy from both on the same day.

That's so messed up! Thank you so much for testing the offer out for me, please PM your email address and I'll send you a $25 DGC :hug:
UPDATE: I received the UBER gc (it was UBER not AutoZone ... ) but nothing about the $5 AAFES. I just checked my AAFES account and it only shows I bought the UBER. Oh well. Thank you for the DGC offer but I at least have the UBER.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter