If you haven’t had Amazon Prime in a while like me, check if you qualify for a 30 day free trial in time for Prime day. https://www.amazon.com/amazonprime

There’s a Target Circle offer for $30 off select physical Mario Games. Super Mario Odyssey and Super mario 3D world go to $29.99 after the coupon and Super Mario Party and New Super Mario Bros U deluxe go to $19.99 after the coupon. You can buy all 4 and have the coupon apply, but they must be separate orders of 1 game each. These are the lowest these games have been so you probably won’t do better on Black Friday.

Last edited:
Target has uber gift cards at 15% off. I also have a target bonus of $10 back after $75 spend.

Would the bonus trigger before the 15% off or would the final price after the 15% off have to be $75?

I got the following from Target. Remind me again, does the purchase of DGC trigger this? If so, I plan to purchase $75 DGC ach time.

Make 2 qualifying purchases of $70 or more to earn a $20 reward in Target Circle earnings.

Target has uber gift cards at 15% off. I also have a target bonus of $10 back after $75 spend.

Would the bonus trigger before the 15% off or would the final price after the 15% off have to be $75?
Before the 15% off.

I had spend $120, get $15. I bought $75 in Disney GCs and Super Mario Party for $49.99. Mario party had a $30 coupon, my total with taxes ended up being $91.45. I got the $15 in Target circle for the order.

My Prime membership renews in August. Is there any penalty if you don't renew and then re-join later? Like am I getting a better deal to renew? I don't watch anything on Prime these days and have purposely tried not to order much from Amazon just to see if I feel like I'm getting value (and admittedly, STOP spending as much lol). In fact, it's SO rare that I don't take the small digital bonus to wait longer for my deliveries.

My Prime membership renews in August. Is there any penalty if you don't renew and then re-join later? Like am I getting a better deal to renew? I don't watch anything on Prime these days and have purposely tried not to order much from Amazon just to see if I feel like I'm getting value (and admittedly, STOP spending as much lol). In fact, it's SO rare that I don't take the small digital bonus to wait longer for my deliveries.
No penalty. Why would there be? If you are not getting value out of it, then cancel.

I canceled an while ago and now I get a free month every so often to catch up on their series for free, lol. I know I had a free month last year for prime days and now I have one again this year.

No penalty. Cancel and sign up again whenever you want. I tend to get Prime for about 2 months a year. I just signed back up and got it free for a month. I’ll cancel before it expires and then probably buy it for a month covering Black Fri/Dec for holiday shopping and cancel that before it renews. I think you get a free trial offer approx once a year.

Last edited:
No penalty. Why would there be? If you are not getting value out of it, then cancel.

I canceled an while ago and now I get a free month every so often to catch up on their series for free, lol. I know I had a free month last year for prime days and now I have one again this year.

Thanks! I worded that oddly. I meant if a renewal costs $X, would it cost $X+$10 a month or 6 from now because I'm a "new" customer.. I think we'll probably not renew and then just see how it goes. I'm going thru one of those phases when I'm finally canceling things that we've added and then let ride even if we're not using (like streaming services where we've finished a show).

Added Offers ~ 7/09/23

Discount District

Albertsons Companies:
Safeway

1688915509409.png
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay: ACME MARKETS, Albertsons, Lucky, Jewel-Osco, Safeway, Save Mart, Shaw's, Star Market & United Supermarkets.

GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop
GIANT

1688916756962.png
  • Earn 10x Points on Xbox Gift Cards
Credit Cards & More
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay
  • GIANT We accept Apple Pay, Venmo, PayPal, Google Pay and Samsung Pay along with credit and debit cards in all stores.

Meijer
1688917076798.png

• Buy $100 Select Gift Cards & Get 10,000 Points
    • Includes: Choice, Happy and One4All
    • Direct link
    • No need to clip, just plug in your info during checkout.
    • Expires 7/15/23.
  • Buy $150+ Mastercard Gift Card & Get $10 off
Credit Cards & More
  • Meijer accepts Google/Apple Pay
  • Discover 5% Q3 2023: Digital Wallet/Apple Pay

Update: Expiration has been added.

Newegg
1688917396211.png

Credit Cards & More
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards. Post #14164

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter