Refresh my memory, if I buy a $100 giftcard but purchase it with my RedCard for $95, does that count as a $100 purchase for the Target Circle bonus?

On my chase freedom flex, I have an offer for 5x points at Sam’s club. Could I buy discounted gift cards there (around 3-4% off) with my chase feeedom flex offer (5%) plus get the 5% cash back for the quarterly wholesale clubs to make it a total of 13%?
If your offer is like this one from Old Navy and you have activated the 4th quarter categories then yes you will receive the 13% off.

This will be limited on spend based on the offer/$1,500 quarter 5% category whichever is less. (Old Navy Example the max is $93.30 of spend to max out the Chase Offer)

Also if we’re trying to rack up chase points for travel this will only get 5x in points on your purchase. The other savings will be at time of purchase from Sam’s and then a rebate/credit to your card in about a week or less for the offer portion.

IMG_2818.png

I got 3x$110 for $30 at Target. They love giving me weird denominations that don't line up with gift cards, LOL. Any $10 egift cards or are they all $25? Otherwise I'll just do 3x$125, still 13% off with the red card discount. Used up most of my DGCs on my AP renewal and I have three weeks of Disney trips in the next two months...

I use them pretty often when they have bigger discounts. I've never had a problem. I hope you can get it figured out!
Thankfully, someone from mygiftcardsplus customer service responded that they weren't sure why the gift card wasn't getting to me, but they sent it to me as an attachment to their email. Not the most secure method, but I got it and it did work!

I got 3x$110 for $30 at Target. They love giving me weird denominations that don't line up with gift cards, LOL. Any $10 egift cards or are they all $25? Otherwise I'll just do 3x$125, still 13% off with the red card discount. Used up most of my DGCs on my AP renewal and I have three weeks of Disney trips in the next two months...
I got the same bonus. Agreed it's a weird denomination.

I forgot to click "activate" on the Target bonus before I made my first purchase :badpc:

I knew when I got a mocha-less, peppermint-less, Peppermint Mocha at Starbucks this morning I should just go back to bed and try life again tomorrow...
My sister did this before! She activated the offer AFTER she placed her order and it was delivered (eGC) and she still got credit. It all happened on the same day. I don't think the system is sophisticated enough to time/date stamp it. I believe it's just date stamp. I hope it credits for you!

Staples.com has Southwest gift cards at 15% off ($42.50)

The bad news is they are limit 3 and only the $50 one. If you add a fourth or fifth card they are at the $50 face value.

It shows a PayPal button to check out but others have reported that it doesn’t work for giftcards.

Use an ink cash card to get 5% off.

I personally am just waiting on Sams club but this is a deal if you don’t need a large amount.

IMG_2820.png

Staples.com has Southwest gift cards at 15% off ($42.50)

The bad news is they are limit 3 and only the $50 one. If you add a fourth or fifth card they are at the $50 face value.

It shows a PayPal button to check out but others have reported that it doesn’t work for giftcards.

Use an ink cash card to get 5% off.

I personally am just waiting on Sams club but this is a deal if you don’t need a large amount.

View attachment 812605
I bought the Disney GCs from Staples using Paypal and have already received them. I also see that the transaction went through on my Flex.

For the Target Bonus...I got make 4 $50 purchases and get $20. Finally a good one! I haven't done a Circle Bonus offer in a while because they were bad ones. I shop at Target at least 3x a week lol so they know they got me.

I bought the Disney GCs from Staples using Paypal and have already received them. I also see that the transaction went through on my Flex.

For the Target Bonus...I got make 4 $50 purchases and get $20. Finally a good one! I haven't done a Circle Bonus offer in a while because they were bad ones. I shop at Target at least 3x a week lol so they know they got me.
Good to see the paypal did work!!

My Target is a little better than last months (3 $120 for $30) is now 2 purchases of $110 for $20.

Wishing to be as lucky as @CarolynFH and have even amounts one day :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter