Has anyone ever had an issue with a gift card from mygiftcardsplus (they are run by swagbucks)? I bought a $25 egift card from them using paypal and they said the gift card was sent to my email but I never got it. I used their resend gift card option 3 different times but still never received it. I emailed customer support and they emailed back saying they resent the gift card but of course I still never received it. I tried calling their sutomer support number but it just gives a message that no one is available to take your call (I assume after getting that message at 5 different times, they don't actually answer the phone.).

Has anyone dealt with them before?

Has anyone ever had an issue with a gift card from mygiftcardsplus (they are run by swagbucks)? I bought a $25 egift card from them using paypal and they said the gift card was sent to my email but I never got it. I used their resend gift card option 3 different times but still never received it. I emailed customer support and they emailed back saying they resent the gift card but of course I still never received it. I tried calling their sutomer support number but it just gives a message that no one is available to take your call (I assume after getting that message at 5 different times, they don't actually answer the phone.).

Has anyone dealt with them before?
I've used them in past when I was doing swagbucks daily and they'd have specials. But haven't used them in a few years. I never had a problem with them.

Oh dang, so many people got their gift cards from staples! I hope line are ok. Anyone not gotten them? I wonder if I should call…

Oh dang, so many people got their gift cards from staples! I hope line are ok. Anyone not gotten them? I wonder if I should call…
Got mine on Saturday but it said they weren’t due to me until the 27th. My guess is they know they are slow?

Happy I ordered the $100s and the $50s.

This isn't a gift card deal per se, but I just purchased $20 in Disney gift cards ($10x2) off Newegg for $3 on a Black Friday deal.

I was buying some software anyway and a box popped up with a code if I made a minimum purchase (it said 5 items, but I didn't do that and it still worked), I could plug in a code and get $17 off. My software didn't qualify for the discount so for fun, I searched out Disney gift cards. Turns out they only sell them in $10 denominations ecards far as I can tell. I put 2 in my cart and then code took. so basically since I was making a purchase anyway, it came out to $3 extra.

If anyone is interested or is planning to purchase tech items anyway, here is the code: $17 off w/ promo code BFCY2Z832, limited offer

Edited: I'm not sure if this would work for straight gift card purchases?

This isn't a gift card deal per se, but I just purchased $20 in Disney gift cards ($10x2) off Newegg for $3 on a Black Friday deal.

I was buying some software anyway and a box popped up with a code if I made a minimum purchase (it said 5 items, but I didn't do that and it still worked), I could plug in a code and get $17 off. My software didn't qualify for the discount so for fun, I searched out Disney gift cards. Turns out they only sell them in $10 denominations ecards far as I can tell. I put 2 in my cart and then code took. so basically since I was making a purchase anyway, it came out to $3 extra.

If anyone is interested or is planning to purchase tech items anyway, here is the code: $17 off w/ promo code BFCY2Z832, limited offer

Edited: I'm not sure if this would work for straight gift card purchases?
I just tried with just Disney Gift cards. It did not work. I tried 5 cards and lesser amounts - no go.

I did not try with other non-gift card items.

I just tried with just Disney Gift cards. It did not work. I tried 5 cards and lesser amounts - no go.

I did not try with other non-gift card items.
Bummer.
I wasn't sure about that as I didn't try since I was making a non-gift card purchase either way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter