My sister did this before! She activated the offer AFTER she placed her order and it was delivered (eGC) and she still got credit. It all happened on the same day. I don't think the system is sophisticated enough to time/date stamp it. I believe it's just date stamp. I hope it credits for you!
Oh snap I went back and looked and it credited! I activated it right after I purchased. Today is gonna be a better day 😂

For anyone who got the Amex Best Buy deal worried about getting gift cards. Everything tracked.
I got four physical $250 Dis gift cards and my 10% back credited today. 1 offer per card. Plus got
5x points added on each purchase. DO NOT forget to add the 5x to your card. It is not automatic.

I'm waiting to buy Apple GCs from Target tomorrow with their $100 Apple GC with $15 Target GC deal. Anyone see whether its a one time deal or I can do it multiple times? First page post says limit unknown. I felt like Target had a similar deal like this last year. Hubs is planning on buying a new apple watch.

I'm waiting to buy Apple GCs from Target tomorrow with their $100 Apple GC with $15 Target GC deal. Anyone see whether its a one time deal or I can do it multiple times? First page post says limit unknown. I felt like Target had a similar deal like this last year. Hubs is planning on buying a new apple watch.
Years ago there was never a limit and I would buy thousands online. Starting in 2021? Target began limiting it to ONE offer and it didn't even matter if you changed the denomination of GCs (2x50, 4x25, etc). However, starting again in 2023, I have been able to place numerous orders for $100 iTunes GCs with the $10 GC promotions throughout the year. I am hoping it's the same and we can clean up with the $15 GC promotion and trigger Circle bonuses :rotfl2:

I only place one order at a time though. I wait for it to deliver, then place the next order. I think Target suspects fraud when you do a whole bunch and wait for them to deliver at once. That's usually an automatic cancellation for me.

You can also go in store and buy multiple (up to whatever the specific store will allow), but there has been tons of physical iTunes GC fraud where people have entered a class action suit. It's supposedly fixed now, but I am still cautious.

I just completed the ShopRite buy $100 GC and get $20 towards future shopping. Not too bad considering I spend way too much at ShopRite anyway so that's a nice 20% off a DGC.

Also the target circle offers seem to be right around 10% back in Target bonus no matter which version of the offer you get.

Just completed my Target Circle (2 x 90 for $20 on two different accounts) and it credited right away unlike my last one which took anywhere from 12 to 36 hours to post. Glad I had the offer as I just booked a trip Home yesterday in 2 weeks Just a quick 3 night trip. Flying JB and used the AMEX $50 off $200 offer along with a total of $30 in travel bank credits to save $80 on airfare.

If the Target offer is a one time deal for apple gift cards does it mean one order but you can get several gift cards? Or one order with one gift card.

If the Target offer is a one time deal for apple gift cards does it mean one order but you can get several gift cards? Or one order with one gift card.
In the past it only allowed one $100 iTunes GC with one promotional $15 Target GC per order.

If the sale is truly limit one, all subsequent orders will auto cancel after being placed.

Just in time. I ended up buying a PS5 using the Amex dell.com $120 off $600. With cashback from Rakuten it will end up costing me $428 for PS5 slim, Spider-Man 2 digital game, extra controller and cat6 cable (needed a filler to pass $600) Now I need to pick up some digital games that are on sale.
Huge THANK YOU!!! My husband has been stalking the Dell site and it came back in stock a couple days ago, and it already arrived! That was a great deal and I would have missed it if not for you.

For anyone who got the Amex Best Buy deal worried about getting gift cards. Everything tracked.
I got four physical $250 Dis gift cards and my 10% back credited today. 1 offer per card. Plus got
5x points added on each purchase. DO NOT forget to add the 5x to your card. It is not automatic.
Best Buy and I are not friends. I knew better but tried anyway I bought one item that was close to the $250 for the $25 credit. Added a small item to make it just over the limit. Selected same day pickup and it would be ready in an hour.

So I look and there are two different charges on the AMEX. Why, Best Buy, why do you hate me so?

Returning and rebuying in store is not an option unfortunately. Guess I should have bought a DGC for my 2026 DVC dues. (Yes thanks to this forum I’m that far ahead:) )

Best Buy and I are not friends. I knew better but tried anyway I bought one item that was close to the $250 for the $25 credit. Added a small item to make it just over the limit. Selected same day pickup and it would be ready in an hour.

So I look and there are two different charges on the AMEX. Why, Best Buy, why do you hate me so?

Returning and rebuying in store is not an option unfortunately. Guess I should have bought a DGC for my 2026 DVC dues. (Yes thanks to this forum I’m that far ahead:) )
ugh yeah I have read how they split charges. That is EXTREMELY annoying. I thought it was for online
orders...so they do it for pick up also? geez. You sure you can't return both?

You can have multiple orders/charges that total $250 trigger this Amex offer. The terms specifically state one OR more purchases.

Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 9.02.54 PM.png

You can have multiple orders/charges that total $250 trigger this Amex offer. The terms specifically state one OR more purchases.

View attachment 812779
@PolyRob thanks so much for being someone that can read let alone the fine print!!

I absolutely missed that and was in the mindset of one purchase!!!

ugh yeah I have read how they split charges. That is EXTREMELY annoying. I thought it was for online
orders...so they do it for pick up also? geez. You sure you can't return both?
Yes it is super annoying. I can’t return as recycling has already picked up the box.

I thought about rebuying and returning that with the original receipt but wasn’t sure if they tracked serial numbers.

@PolyRob has given me hope :)

Purchase posted on 11/19 so hopefully the credit will post soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter