"UPDATE"Trees have been sent ! 3rd annual,DVC Christmas Tree, Sharing alittle Magic !

I am not sure about donating a tree. Do you let us know If we need to donate? If so, can someone give some hints as to how you decorate it?

I have great Mickey ornaments, but they are glass and I am afraid that they might be broken in transit. What do others put on the trees? How sturdy must they be? Can I see one this year and donate one next year??
Of course if needed, I will donate! :flower: Let me know?? Thanks!

magicalmcwho thank you, i keep that in mind, but i will pm you first before i modify your dates :flower:

Muushka , you dont have to donate a tree,i think we are cover for VWL. thank you for offering. I am looking for the OKW, SSR, BWV & BCV.
Its still earlier & more dvc members will chime in, in the next few weeks.
last year we had about 2 trees per resort besides 4 trees at VWL, :rotfl:

i will pull my tree out this week and take a pic & post what it looked like :flower:

We would love to participate....and will be checking in VWL on Nov 20 and checking out Nov 25.

PantherFanStan and PantherFamily!

DD and I will be at BWV Dec 18 - 23. We really enjoyed being part of this last year and would love to do it again.

I am very excited to be on the list...it'll be great!

That said....I still expect lots of invitations to come for hot chocolate ;)!!

Although we've never done this before, we'll be at OKW Nov.19-25, and would love to participate in this at that time.

wdwstar - we are coming over from the UK for our first trip home to SSR from 17 December to 31st December and would love to participate and happy to supply an ornament or two to the tree. What a super idea. Please let me know.

Thanks

Paul

I would like to donate the BWV tree... I can ship it to the resort in time for the first person to get it and start the thing off....

Just let me know!

We would love to participate. Just let me know what we can do to help and if a tree is available at Beach Club or if you need one donated. We will be at Beach Club Villas from 12/17-12/24.

Becky

:jumping1:

EEEEeeeee!

I'm so happy we'll have a tree! We're new members, going home for the first time. Thank you so much for undertaking this WDWStar!

You Rock! :love1:

Michelle

We arrive 12/17 for seven nights at Beach Club. We will donate a tree and bring it with us or if it will help more, we will go in with someone and half the cost if they are arriving earlier in the month so more people can use the tree. Just let me know later how I can help.

Becky

sorry for the wrong dates posted, I guess adding the new dates at 3:30am in the morning probably had a factor in my posting the wrong dates :rotfl:
I was buying airfare for DDad at the time, believe it or not its cheaper and you get the times you want to fly. during the day the same flights were $50 more. Oh, i better check to see if i dont have him flying to Iceland instead of Calf. :rotfl: If you see i have your dates wrong please pm me, sorry !

Oh I'm so excited we'll have a tree for Christmas!! I'm not sure whether to tell the kids or not... hmmm... maybe not, lol.

Sign us up!

BCV Nov 27th though Dec 4th.

If needed we can contribute towards the tree - or donate one if necessary.

We only got the tree for a couple of days last year, but it was a nice touch all the same.

Thanks to wdwstar for organizing this great tradition!

Hi
It will be our first Disney Christmas and I was contemplating on whether a tree is really necessary but I have a feeling my children would really miss one.
We will be at BWV from Dec.17-27 and if there were a tree available that would be amazing!
Thanks
Kristin

Thank you wdwstar, for doing this for all of us.

And thank you to everyone who is supplying our trees.

It's going to be a special Christmas!

YIPPEE, I am so excited to be a part of this!!

Thank you wdwstar for all your efforts in setting this up. My family thinks I am absolutely nuts about this whole thing. That's ok, I know our DS and DD are really going to enjoy the tree once we're there. C'mon December, hurry up and get here!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter