"UPDATE"Trees have been sent ! 3rd annual,DVC Christmas Tree, Sharing alittle Magic !

This is a picture of the tree we had last year at VWL.

562822641205_0_ALB.jpg

Diszip,
We will also be at Beach Club for 12/17-24 and will help pay for the tree if you bring or buy one. I am not certain who is going to start it for Beach Club, but we are willing to help share in the cost.

Becky

cruise-o-matic,

We will be visiting your beautiful state next month. Lake Lure, NC and family will be at Banner Elk at the same time. We love NC and enyoy the break from our heat and humidity in SC.

Becky

BeckyV said:
cruise-o-matic,

We will be visiting your beautiful state next month. Lake Lure, NC and family will be at Banner Elk at the same time. We love NC and enyoy the break from our heat and humidity in SC.

Becky

We did Hanging Rock, just outside of LL, this time last year. We love the Mtns and we have AP's to the Biltmore Estate.

We'd love to participate. We're staying at OKW from December 3-6th. If I'm reading the chart correctly, there is a tree, but if not, please let me know if a donation is needed.

Can we still get in on this please? If so, we'll be at VWL Nov 27-Dec 2 which seems to mean we need in on VWL Tree #4.

Thanks!

PJ

We would love to participate in this too! We are brand new DVC members and are so excited to be a part of this wonderful group. We have reservations for Saratoga Springs on December 17 - 23. What a great trip "home" this will be.

:bounce: Still looking for a dvc member to donate a tree for the OKW, if your staying or will be staying at OKW and you are interested in sharing a tree with other DVC Members please let me know, its simple and easy, i will explain all details at a later date. :wizard:

We still have dates open for joining in on sharing a tree for christmas :flower:

What size tree are you usually looking for? Please keep me posted as to how Old Key West fills in, we won't be there till 12/26 as posted before, but I would be more than willing to ship things down when needed!! :earsboy:

mrsswat T he tree should not be any bigger then 4 feet. look back a page or two and you will see a pic of the tree i donated last year. it was aout 3 feet tall and it was a optic fiber tree, no need for lights, just plug it in. It cost me $6 to ship it down using fedex. i brought the tree back with me. If you decide to do this, let me know thank you ! :wizard:

wdwstar - we are definitely IN!! If no one else is taking one down before hand (we aren't going till the 26th of Dec.) we'll take care of it ahead of time. Just keep me posted. Thanks!!

mrsswat i added yu to the okw list as sending the tree down to the okw resort, more details later on sending the tree. If you change your mind about donating a tree please let me know, thank you again ! :flower:

we would love to be on the list to exchange!

We will be at OKW November 20-25..........

Will someone let us know if we hava "place in line", or do we need to do something else?

Thanks so much.....what a wonderful idea!

Amee

Thank you,

Got the PM!

LEt me know what to do next, if anything!

Thanks again!

Amee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter