Universal Studios Chat: Volume 5

ninac...which one in the orange??? The one I got my picture taken with? There are a total of 4 different guys in the orange. :) The one I got my picture taken with is my absolute favorite...he's so cute. :p

fly fly,
took a closer look at the pix and the one in the orange jumpsuit was not the one I saw when I was down there. Just curious, how many different "ghostbusters" are there? I'm sure you must know them all!

nina

hehe...

4 different guys in orange at least (1 or 2 are only fill-ins though...there are two regulars...the one that is my favorite and another guy). They are all REALLY cute though!!!

there's also 4 different guys who play the part of the guy in the cowboy hat (1 isn't there anymore, and 1 is only a fill-in...in fact, this guy is also a fill-in for the guy in orange too...you may notice one guy being in two different parts).

3 guys for the guy in red, if I remember correctly...at least I only remember 3. :) Whoops! My bad! There's 4...just one I've only seen 2 times.

and quite a few for the guy in green...a couple fill-ins and one guy left...2 regulars who are awesome though...
these are just when I get to go, so maybe there are some whom I never see because of the days I go. Sadly, the guy in orange I like works during the week, and I can only go during the weekend. :(

In otherwords...there's about 4 or 5 guys who play each part with about 2 regulars.

And look at each picture ninac...I have some of every guy. ;)

Fly Fly, your Dad should be really thrilled that you are spending your time obsessing over something as harmless as the Ghostbusters. There are so many things that teens could obsess over that would make Dads really upset.

Originally posted by damo
Fly Fly, your Dad should be really thrilled that you are spending your time obsessing over something as harmless as the Ghostbusters. There are so many things that teens could obsess over that would make Dads really upset.

It does keep her out of gangs and drugs. I need a hobby too. I think I will obsess over the handsome Beetlejuice! :)

Ohhhh...guy in orange no. 2 for me...did you say there is a meet and greet after the show?????....;)

ohh! hehe Selina! I know who that is...never talked to him but my sources have told me a bit about him (not much...basically his name and what else he does at Universal)...plus he's very cute...:)

And LOL Barry...whatever floats your boat, man. :p

and damo, how funny that you would say it gets me away from drugs and stuff (or as you implied). Especially since my dad calls it GBDT (as stated above) and that I go through 'withdraw.' :p I think my dad still thinks I should think boys are gross :rolleyes: Just imagine what he thought when I hung out with Kevin at Universal all day...LOL (my mom had to explain to him not to worry because these DIS meets are common...:rolleyes: ). Then again, he teases me about Ghostbusters and cute guys in general...so I guess it just depends on his mood whether he'll freak out or just tease me...

in other words, I never know what to expect his reaction to be!!

Originally posted by Flyfly_Eclipse [/i]
ninac...which one of these was the guy in orange you saw:

Fly fly, thanks for making it easier for me to see each "orange" guy. Number 2 was the one I saw and IMHO he's the cutest of the 4. Had no idea they had so many.

You're having harmless fun and there's nothing wrong with that!

Here's a question for you, how long has the show been running? We went in 1997 and I don't recall there being a ghostbuster show. Am I wrong?

nina

They used to have a Ghostbuster Show a while back, where Twister is now located. It was completely different from the show they have now. But The Extreme Ghostbusters Show is still very new...I believe it has been around for around 2 years now...and even within has it changed (though, I've heard for the worse from other fans because they cut out a lot of parts of the show). So, no, it wasn't around in 1997. :)

Anyway, I figured you saw the Guy #2 because he is there the most...along with my favorite guy. :) Guy #2 has been around for a long time...I remember first seeing the show well over a year ago and he was part of the group when I first saw it. The guy in the cowboy hat that was in the first group I saw isn't there anymore and the guy in red and green I BARELY ever see...a lot of the guys are fairly new to the show...but let me tell you, Guy in Orange #2 has gotten so much better in the dancing since when I first saw him.

I think SH24 was onto a new tag for you, "I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts!" Very catchy.

Yes...from the one song...by the one group...um...I have it on my CD...really cheesy lyrics, but it's cool...

I'd love to see the tag fairy add "I ain't 'fraid of no Ghostbuster" to Spidey's tags. hehehe!!

hehe...do I hear another "Tag Fairy" thread coming on?? :) I doubt she would lurk in these Universal Studios Chats that I come up with...especially since they rarely get past 3 pages. :rolleyes:

Can we make a record and keep this one going for a couple more pages? Please? lol :)

You weren't kidding, when you said you had a lot of pictures!!!!

nope...I wasn't kidding...in fact, I was looking at my pages and realized I was missing some great pictures!! I'll have to add those...oh! and I got my pictures today, so I'll have even more...so I'll have easily 100 pictures of the show. :p

Hi from first period! :) Man, maybe I should get on this computer more often! hehe

Anyway, our class is small today because the seniors aren't here, so there are MAYBE 7 people in here.

Well, I don't know what to say...but I'm ready to go back to Universal...or at least talk about it. :) Anyone on right now??

log out doesn't work!!! :eek:

Here I am at school, talking about Universal in between making changes on my project on the computer and I CAN'T LOG OUT! I tried clicking the log out button, but everytime I go to www.disboards.com I'm logged it. :rolleyes: I don't need someone to stumble across this page and post under my s/n...

See you managed to get logged off. Mmmmmm.... still mad for guy in orange (no. 3 pic!)...cowboy hat guys okay but not in the league of No. 3 (IMO!) I think it's his mouth...very kissable, and his eyebrows - got a thing about dark eyebrows and dark hair. Anymore of guy in orange no. 3 pic????? What did you say his name was???? Wonder if he'd like a date with a single mum with 2 kids!!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter