Universal Pictures

the little wore a tinkerbell tshirt and all the UO actors made over her and brother.

so nice to see.

you have great pictures.

I just found this board. How did I miss it??? :confused3

We recently visited USO (we didn't do IOA :sad1: ). We were there on February 1, 2007. US is DH's favorite park. We were very disappointed this time around and DH says he will have to think twice about going back. However, the place was dead and we had very little wait for any of the rides. Here are a few pictures from our visit:

We were there the next 2 days....Feb. 2 & 3....just missed you! The parks were slow those "weekdays"....EP lanes weren't even open (till Saturday)..... Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures....hopefully one day I'll get that pic w/ Marilyn.....

one of your last pictures of the street at night lit up is gorgeous !

you have some great pictures.

the one of marilyn with your fam is priceless!

We were there the next 2 days....Feb. 2 & 3....just missed you! The parks were slow those "weekdays"....EP lanes weren't even open (till Saturday)..... Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures....hopefully one day I'll get that pic w/ Marilyn.....

The EP lanes were open when we were there and it was deader than dead!! We bought the EP for all 4 of us, because one of the employees said we were going to need it. Didn't need it at all. We were so ticked to have wasted that money. However, since we did pay for the EP, we did use the EP lanes. It wasn't necessary, but I refused to use the regluar lanes since we had paid for EP!! :lmao:

We had kind of an eerie thing happen. We had just gotten to Twister and were watching the video before the doors open. All of a sudden, the sky turned the same shade on the video and the winds kicked up. That night was when all of those tornados hit north of Orlando/Kissimmee. I felt so bad for all of the people who lost their homes. It was just so very strange.

one of your last pictures of the street at night lit up is gorgeous !

you have some great pictures.

the one of marilyn with your fam is priceless!

Thank you very much!! I took the night shot just as we were heading out of the park. It was taken a little before 6:00 PM. I have never seen an amusement park that empty before!

We had kind of an eerie thing happen. We had just gotten to Twister and were watching the video before the doors open. All of a sudden, the sky turned the same shade on the video and the winds kicked up. That night was when all of those tornados hit north of Orlando/Kissimmee. I felt so bad for all of the people who lost their homes. It was just so very strange.

i agree...that is eerie..... oddly enuf, we were sound asleep at All Star Movies that night...woke the next morning to the news reports of it..... we didn't hear a thing :sad2:

mvazul...........i noticed your siggie.........

are you one of me??

chgoland homie???

i agree...that is eerie..... oddly enuf, we were sound asleep at All Star Movies that night...woke the next morning to the news reports of it..... we didn't hear a thing :sad2:

i was gonna make a comment on that but will take a pass......:rolleyes1

c'mon...spill the beans.....

fwiw....I am Philly born, and lived in Bolingbrook, Ill for 2 years......:rolleyes1

bolingbrook.........wow

well, what i was going to say was maybe that stuff you store in the lockers at UO was what made you sleep........::yes::

c'mon...spill the beans.....

fwiw....I am Philly born, and lived in Bolingbrook, Ill for 2 years......:rolleyes1

I grew up in NEPA - a tiny town north of Williamsport. I also lived in Lansdale with DH (then fiance) just after I moved in with him. I really miss New Hope and Peddler's Village. I especially miss New Hope Winery. :goodvibes Maybe we'll get back there to visit one of these days.

Yes, we're in Chicago. DH was born and raised here, but I'm "imported" from PA!! :lmao:

i lived in the north side for years.
around lawrence and elston....lived on the K streets.
moved to north burbs, tired of cook county taxes......

well, what i was going to say was maybe that stuff you store in the lockers at UO was what made you sleep........::yes::

nah...that's just at UO....not at Epcot....(Disney is just too rushed and tiring to enjoy walking around w/ "beverage")

oh, and I forgot, my Godmother lives in Carol Stream.....i think i mapquested it once....never been tho....(hopefully one day soon...) mac, how far you from Carol Stream??? :scratchin

oh boy....we hijacked the thread :badpc:

i lived in the north side for years.
around lawrence and elston....lived on the K streets.
moved to north burbs, tired of cook county taxes......

I agree taxes are outrageous here. We're just a few blocks north of Wrigley Field - near Irving Park and Western. I like it here, but am a very small town kind of girl. It takes some getting used to. However, I love the opportunities for our kids. Plus, baseball season starts soon!! We have tickets for three Cubs' games so far this seaon. I can't wait!! :hyper:

And I just realized I have gone totally :offtopic: !!! :rotfl:

i'm so blonde, i forget the title of this thread.

i think it is now the reunion show.

Three more pictures to get us back on track!! I tried to find some from our first trip back in June, 2002, but they must be on our home computer.

Anyway.....

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter