• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Unbelievable!

Originally posted by my3kids
She has her first name, last initial, her hometown and her photo on the post. Hope her employer sees it....no more wondering where all the office supplies are disappearing to.....:(

I really don't think her post is true. With all the personal info she has listed, how hard would be for someone to find her. I think the thread may have been started to get a reaction out of people.

The link doesn't work today. She must have deleted her post when it became clear that others were not doing the same thing she was.

I did look up her screen name and believe it or not....her occupation is a Controller!! Boy, I hope her boss did read the items she likes to pocket.

I was amazed at her post and some of the replies that cruises, etc factor in passenger theft. They shouldn't have to. It's a point well made that if each cruiser took 1 item each cruise imagine all the things to be replaced at the expense of those cruising in the future. If you want something to remember the cruise by-PURHASE it. Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter