Typhoon Lagoon Beachcomber Shacks Booking Problem

I really hope that is not the case. We much prefer TL and my DDs will be devastated if they don’t get to ride Crush and Gusher. Isn’t BB under major construction?

I was able to reserve an umbrella at Typhoon Lagoon for August 2. This was my 60+4 day, and I called the first day that I was eligible (60 days).

So I will be very angry if they suddenly close Typhoon Lagoon for August! But I don't think they will do so, given that official park hours have been released for that week, and TL is listed as open.

Following this because we are going for the first time this August and I think I’d like to book shade for my fair skinned DH and kiddos. If I understand correctly, I must call to do this and can anyone confirm what the choices are? Sounds like the new fancier ones, and then are there also smaller shade structures and umbrellas to rent? I’ve got three boys, not thrill seekers but fans of pools and smaller slides, and huge fans of sitting on comfortable chairs and eating in the shade

TIA.

Thank you so much for posting everyone, I was able to get for August 6! Here is pricing if anyone is interested:
standard up to 6 guests $362.10
premium up to 8 guests $456.89 (I think this one has outlets, somewhat better location)
premium plus up to 6 guests $479.25 (this has outlets, fan, tv, nicer furniture, full table and fridge)

Thank you so much for posting everyone, I was able to get for August 6! Here is pricing if anyone is interested:
standard up to 6 guests $362.10
premium up to 8 guests $456.89 (I think this one has outlets, somewhat better location)
premium plus up to 6 guests $479.25 (this has outlets, fan, tv, nicer furniture, full table and fridge)
I didn't realise they had premium up to 8 guests - any idea what they look like?

I didn't realise they had premium up to 8 guests - any idea what they look like?
I think I saw someone post a picture in a different thread. Also from my notes it looms like the standard are near the quiet pool and the premium are more secluded but near wave pool and raised surface. She was talking really fast so I may not have got all the information down properly.

New Story from Cast Member. They Show some beachcomber shacks booked, but not full inventory. They think some inventory is being intentionally withheld but don't know the reason.

Its official. They have finally made all the shacks available for late July. Just Called and booked our premium plus for July 26th!!! Yay.

This is so frustrating. Have called a dozen times for any shacks week of July 28-aug 3- never get the same answer . They tell me no shacks available, no inventory those days, all sold out, IT issues. Totally unacceptable. I’m not even down there and I’m still waiting in line every phone call! Hours of my time wasted- their only solution - “ keep calling a couple of times each day”.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter