Typhoon Lagoon Beachcomber Shacks Booking Problem

I just had the strangest call with a CM which resulted in booking my Beachcomber Shack for August 2. Initially on the call, I asked for the date and he said there were none available. Then he said "let me check something" and indicated that the system showed the last booking for the shacks was for July 15, which he told me means they haven't opened up those dates yet and to keep trying back. Then I said "that's odd because I just spoke with someone who booked for July 26" (per message above). To which he replied "hmmm. that's odd. let me check something else." Then he proceeded to ask for my name and reservation info. After he took all of that into the system he said "well it looks like we do have those available for august 2". And so I booked it! There is something very odd about this - something seems to be going on...

I just had the strangest call with a CM which resulted in booking my Beachcomber Shack for August 2. Initially on the call, I asked for the date and he said there were none available. Then he said "let me check something" and indicated that the system showed the last booking for the shacks was for July 15, which he told me means they haven't opened up those dates yet and to keep trying back. Then I said "that's odd because I just spoke with someone who booked for July 26" (per message above). To which he replied "hmmm. that's odd. let me check something else." Then he proceeded to ask for my name and reservation info. After he took all of that into the system he said "well it looks like we do have those available for august 2". And so I booked it! There is something very odd about this - something seems to be going on...
I was able to book a Premium Plus shack for August 2nd last Wednesday (June 8th). I had been calling almost every day since Memorial Day which was our 60+ booking date. Glad you were able to get one!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter