Tuesday's Terrrific Math Riddle!!!

You gotta see the baby!

baby_ugly_pacifier-t.jpg

:eek:

lewdyan1 said:
:confused3 okay, why do we need to see the baby? Is there something your trying to tell us? :confused3

Episode of Seinfeld. Friends had a baby and all they kept saying was "You gotta see the baby!"

You need to get out more.

I started to post earlier, but now can't remember if I actually hit submit or not (and don't have time to go back and check). I don't know the answer but hello to all :wave:

:rotfl: I was wondering why this thread suddenly popped up in my subscribed threads! :rotfl2:

:rotfl: I was wondering why this thread suddenly popped up in my subscribed threads! :rotfl2:

Oh good grief! And I was wondering why the heck I was subscribed if I hadn't actually posted to today's riddle :lmao: :lmao:

Madscouser! Stop confusing me :rotfl: :rotfl:

I guess that means I didn't reply to today's yet :rolleyes:

Oh good grief! And I was wondering why the heck I was subscribed if I hadn't actually posted to today's riddle :lmao: :lmao:

Madscouser! Stop confusing me :rotfl: :rotfl:

I guess that means I didn't reply to today's yet :rolleyes:

I have heard of day late, dollar short, but it must be expensive, when it's three months late...

This popped up and I was thinking "When did I answer the riddle? Wait, what was the riddle?" Y'all had me thinking I was losing my mind. :rotfl: Okay, so there's not much to lose, but I need to keep what I've got.

This popped up and I was thinking "When did I answer the riddle? Wait, what was the riddle?" Y'all had me thinking I was losing my mind. :rotfl: Okay, so there's not much to lose, but I need to keep what I've got.

Find any dead birds in your house today:rolleyes1 :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter