Tuesday's Terrrific Math Riddle!!!

I'm in!!

cham.jpg
cham.jpg

I brought champagne!!!!!!!!! (today is my 25th anniversary and I am shamelessly spreading it all over the Dis!)

happy 25th anniversry!!! :sunny:

I cant imagine!!!! I've been married 10 and it seems like a-LOT longer :sad2:

RV: I aint too shabby either, and I'll tell ya so!

All righty, then. I am finally IN :cool1: And before the Woo Hooty :teeth:

ETA~ pixiedust:Happy 25th Anniversary, imsorry pixiedust:

but.....can we have a name...because saying those two things together just doesn't sound right :rotfl: ;)

bdg100 said:
Twainky:

Loake, evan undereduacaed MYE gat thais oned. Yahooooed..

You, bring a paperback to a baseball game? Not unless they start publishing textbooks in paperback.

GBD

B- first of all you go on about double billing... so now we KNOW you are a lawyer, then you got the riddle answer despite the serious gaps in you education (Dakota! Dakota! Black Hills! Blue Sky! Dakota!), now you have some serious spelling errors in your post (I know, lawyers don't need to spell, that is what paralegals are for)... but let me help you out....

Luk, evin underedumacated mi gut thise won. Whoheebaby.

and you are right. I do not bring paperbacks to ballgames. DH thinks that is grounds for divorce along with planning social gatherings like baby showers during any football game and not believing in Santa.

(PS they DO make some text books in paperback)

I see lots of new names here on the riddle. :welcome:
I hope we don't scare you and you come back tomorrow (and the next day and the next day and the next day!) Lots of fun here and occasionally a :banana: or two.

And imsorry- Happy 25th Anniversary!

:love: Happy 25thAnniversary......Judy!!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth: :banana: :love:

and RV...I am NOT a flipflopper!!!!!! :snooty:

I like you UM...and your hilarious Trip report! :thumbsup2

lewdyan1 said:
Going back to the cute athletes thing:

Tennis player showing skin:
2482_697974800_53071480_m_H143442_L.jpg

Baseball Player (not even an ankle) :rolleyes:

Here's some skin for you, if that is the standard:

images.jpg

BDG

DUH! It's just the process by which plants use the energy of sunlight to produce sugar...which cellular respiration converts into ATP which is the fuel used by all living things. Or something like that.

tmasingo said:
All righty, then. I am finally IN :cool1: And before the Woo Hooty :teeth:

ETA~ pixiedust:Happy 25th Anniversary, imsorry pixiedust:

but.....can we have a name...because saying those two things together just doesn't sound right :rotfl: ;)
We call her Auntie Im :teeth:

I am sorry UtahMama. (nods with that happy smirk Mr. Trebek gets when he gets to tell someone far smarter than he is to take a hike)

You forgot to phrase your answer in the form of a question.

accck!

I have to leave.

Right now.

It kills me this close to the whohooty.

But it would be a sign of addiction to be late to a meeting because I was busy on the DIS.

So.

Twinkie Out.

(I can quit anytime I want.)

TwinkieMama said:
accck!

I have to leave.

Right now.

It kills me this close to the whohooty.

But it would be a sign of addiction to be late to a meeting because I was busy on the DIS.

So.

Twinkie Out.

(I can quit anytime I want.)

No you can't.

BDG

I'm never here this close to woo hooty time, so maybe I better stick around?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter