Tuesday's Terrrific Math Riddle!!!

Congrats on the Wooooohoooooty.

BDG

Hi everyone, & good morning (it's still morning here on the West Coast!) --

I sent my first guess, haven't tried to figure out the others .... yet ... just for kicks.

Went to Disneyland yesterday afternoon & it was so nice there - beautiful weather.

I saw some interesting people....

It looks like this family was selected as part of a million dreams (current fun promotion at the Disney parks)

11450IMG_3066.JPG

We were walking down Main Street, and saw these cute little tykes.

11450IMG_3075-med.JPG

We continued on our way to Adventureland, and saw these slightly older tykes wearing these funky googly-eyed glasses. They were a kick!

11450IMG_3091.JPG

Here are a couple of shots of Big Thunder Mountain - afternoon & evening (my dd took them)

11450IMG_3101a.jpg

11450IMG_3152a.jpg

It was a fun way to spend an afternoon. :goodvibes

Oh, and a belated

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Great Pics, MJ! :teeth: :thumbsup2 thanks for sharing!

I missed the woooo hooooty too! but it was nap thirty.....that took priority! ;) :teeth: :banana:

good for you MP! :woohoo:

Wow MJ, that looks like it was a lot of fun! :cool1: I love the little ones, that's what it is all about to me! :goodvibes

Wow! Those are some sweet pictures. Especially the googily eyes gals!

I miss DisneyLand! I used to live in Brea (really close).

My sissy is having a baby in Dec. so I'll have to go "see the baby" in California! ;) at christmas!!!!!!

Yeah, sometimes Mr. E is a lot better friend than Mr. G!!! ;)

Dyan - you had asked how far DL is -- about 25 miles - all freeway. :teeth:

UtahMama -- You GOTTA come see that Baby (& then while you're out here ...)

It's late....but I'm in!

Love the DL pictures! Those have to be Red Hat ladies in the one picture. Looks like my MIL's group! :lmao:

note to self.....Dyan does NOT appreciate late responses to her riddle..... :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter