Tron Arcade Cabinets from Blast in Space

tolkien7

<font color=red>Doc is the coolest dwarf!</font><b
Hey. I have a couple of Tron Arcade Cabinets up for trade. The cabinet is the prize from Blast in Space. Please post your offers (no PM's please). Thanks for looking!

I could trade a couple sets of the table and chairs (2 tables, 4 chairs) - would be easier to trade codes

Heya Doc, I don't know why I can't beat that game. I used to be able to play asteriods for hours on one quarter! LOL

How about a Tent Room code for some of those? Or other quest stuff? What ever you think is reasonable.

Thanks King

mtlhddoc2 said:
I could trade a couple sets of the table and chairs (2 tables, 4 chairs) - would be easier to trade codes

Sounds reasonable to me. I am going to play a lot today, so I will get a code for you (which sounds like your preference) and PM you with it.

KingTryton said:
Heya Doc, I don't know why I can't beat that game. I used to be able to play asteriods for hours on one quarter! LOL

How about a Tent Room code for some of those? Or other quest stuff? What ever you think is reasonable.

Thanks King

Not into the Tent Room, but I am reasonable. ;)

LittleDragonErin said:
Need a 50th Quest Chair or Lamp?

Have both, but as I said to KingTryton, I am reasonable.

I am most interested in Christmas and Halloween items. Not interested in credits or anything buyable. Thanks for looking!

tolkien7 said:
Hey. I have a couple of Tron Arcade Cabinets up for trade. The cabinet is the prize from Blast in Space. Please post your offers (no PM's please). Thanks for looking!

Good Morning Doc,
As part of the older generation I can't play games good But hey VMK ROCKS!
Any of these items sound good to you
I have a Christmas tree and stack of Presents
Musical High School or Tent Room code
Animator's Desk and stool
Wanted Poster Well Chair
Well Chair

tolkien7 said:

I would love to get some of these, but I stink at the arcade games. I know you are looking for holiday stuff but have none for trade. Are you interested in Quest items? I also have Everest Mountain Chairs, Green 50th CHairs or a pair of Gold Mickey Ears.

How's about a nice pair of pink doors? ;) I hear you can't get them anymore.. :rolleyes:

I have three to trade right now. I am in my CL_DocHT tron room.

I have two left to trade - sent a PM to one person, and traded one for a tree, presents, and skeleton chair.

tolkien7 said:

Hey I am brand new at this. Is a 1 Christmas Present and 1 complete Tron Costume enough to get 1 of the cabinets? Please let me know one way or the other. Thank you.

If you still have one I'll trade you 2 codes from Hyperspace.

klingdc said:
Hey I am brand new at this. Is a 1 Christmas Present and 1 complete Tron Costume enough to get 1 of the cabinets? Please let me know one way or the other. Thank you.

That would do it! I am down to one cabinet right now, but am working on getting more. I will post when I am back in VMK.

Disney Dreams said:
Any interest in a well or desk?

No thanks.

Coasterguy said:
If you still have one I'll trade you 2 codes from Hyperspace.

And I'll take that offer too. I will PM you with a code as soon as I can.

I will also trade a hyperspace code if you would take one for one? If not let me know what to add.

macntosh said:
I will also trade a hyperspace code if you would take one for one? If not let me know what to add.

Hi. If I am understanding you correctly, you are willing to give me - you mean one suit for one code? Let me know please. Yes, I will trade one hyperspace code for one complete tron suit...thank you. I will be on in the morning. I am Space_Grumpy on VMK. See you then around nine or so. BFN.

Skeleton Chair for an arcade chair?

tolkien7 said:
Sounds reasonable to me. I am going to play a lot today, so I will get a code for you (which sounds like your preference) and PM you with it.

Not into the Tent Room, but I am reasonable. ;)

Have both, but as I said to KingTryton, I am reasonable.

I am most interested in Christmas and Halloween items. Not interested in credits or anything buyable. Thanks for looking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter