Tron Arcade Cabinets from Blast in Space

I am starting to get confused as to who is offering what to whom! Let me clear things up a bit.

I am trading the Tron Arcade Cabinets from the Blast in Space game. I am looking to trade the cabinet for Halloween or Christmas items. As each game takes 20 minutes to play from start to finish (and a character can only win once a day - and I blew up three times last night on Level 16!), most people have been trading two or three of the items I am interested in for one cabinet. I have also been trading one cabinet for two codes from the Hyper Space Mountain game.

Whew~

If anyone is interested, I also have the table and two chairs from Hyper Space Mountain for trade, although those seem a bit easier to obtain.

Kingsfoil said:
I offer 2 skeleton chairs and a christmas present for a cabinet

That's a deal. I am in CL_DocHT's Tron Room right now!

Hi Doc, I am interested in some of your arcade booths. :)

If you could, take a look at the stuff I have for trade here .
Mix and match as you wish, then just tell me what you want and how many booths you are willing to offer. :)

LOL, of course I get on to VMK, see you are on, go to get credits...and you are gone! :goodvibes

I left you a message in VMK, for next time you log on, regarding a trade. If you think you can accommodate us, there is no rush to get them. I certainly understand the game is ugh, not easy nor something you want to be doing for the rest of your life! :teeth:

PurpleDuck said:
LOL, of course I get on to VMK, see you are on, go to get credits...and you are gone! :goodvibes

I left you a message in VMK, for next time you log on, regarding a trade. If you think you can accommodate us, there is no rush to get them. I certainly understand the game is ugh, not easy nor something you want to be doing for the rest of your life! :teeth:

Hey, Duck! I sent you a return message in VMK. I need to play some more and get the arcade booths. The game isn't difficult, just time consuming as there is no way to speed up play and it takes about 20 minutes per game. As soon as I have your order filled, I will PM you! ;)

Hey - would you accept a Pirates Insider Tour pin for a couple cabinets?

Take your time getting them.

Thanks,
Shadow

ShadowKittyKat said:
Hey - would you accept a Pirates Insider Tour pin for a couple cabinets?

Take your time getting them.

Thanks,
Shadow

No thanks.

Hey, are there any remaining cabinets? I went digging through my rooms and managed to pull up these Christmas and Holloween items:

2 Mickey Ear Pumpkins
1 Skeleton Chair
1 Toontown Fireplace
1 Green Mickey Wreath (Not sure if this became un-tradeable or not)

That's about it. Post, pm, or whatever if any of these are acceptable for a cabinet.

shadow pirate said:
Hey, are there any remaining cabinets? I went digging through my rooms and managed to pull up these Christmas and Holloween items:

2 Mickey Ear Pumpkins
1 Skeleton Chair
1 Toontown Fireplace
1 Green Mickey Wreath (Not sure if this became un-tradeable or not)

That's about it. Post, pm, or whatever if any of these are acceptable for a cabinet.

Yup! You can find me in my room - in about half an hour (6 PM EST). I am playing - yes, you guessed it - Blast in Space!

A table and two chairs for a cabinet?

tolkien7 said:
Yup! You can find me in my room - in about half an hour (6 PM EST). I am playing - yes, you guessed it - Blast in Space!

wolfxofxnovember said:
A table and two chairs for a cabinet?

Do you mean the Tron table and chairs? I have been accepting two of those for one cabinet, as it is far more difficult to win Blast in Space. So if you can bump it up to two, you have a deal.

Sorry, I may be a while. Working on trades. None of the items I offered though.

tolkien7 said:
I am in your room! No Wolf!
Should I just meet you there for my trade? Or should I wait in your trade room for you?

Edited for wording fixing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter