• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Trading Rare for credits and other wants (now with red # generators, and more)

bump

I am almost 100% positive they al canceled on me so now i can accept offers on anything so go ahead and offer

I am interested in trading you credits for these items:

Ace of spades carpet
2x-expidition supplies
explorars carpet
2x-explorers lantern
4x-hippo rugs
Gold Turnstile
Gold generator
Purple Generator
Red generator
Gold scoreboard
Gold Mickey ears

Please let me know what you would like credit wise for each of these items so I can decide if I want to trade for them.
Thanks,
Redsfan

cat quest pin for gold mickey ears? or what would be a credit price for the ears? :)

redsfan----------------------------------------------------------------

Ace of spades carpet------2000
2x-expidition supplies------500/ each
explorars carpet-----------1000
2x-explorers lantern--------250/each
4x-hippo rugs--------------500/each
Gold Turnstile--------------1250
Gold generator-------------2000
Purple Generator-----------2500
Red generator--------------3500
Gold scoreboard------------1250
Gold Mickey ears----You and ash410 both want this so whoever offers higher will win

the total of the items above is--13400 but if you buy them all i will sell them to you for 12500 from a quest kiosk

ash410---I don't think cat is worth gold ears and i have another trade for it already set up. But if you want gold ears you will have to outbid redsfan because he did post first.

bump plz tell what you guys want to do with the offers that you posted above

nobody has claimed the Gold ears you just have to out bid each other

P.S. I don't accept shoping sprees

ok red generator is now up to 5k

none of that above stuff is sold yet so ppl can still offer

Thanks

Alphawazup said:
redsfan----------------------------------------------------------------

Ace of spades carpet------2000
2x-expidition supplies------500/ each
explorars carpet-----------1000
2x-explorers lantern--------250/each
4x-hippo rugs--------------500/each
Gold Turnstile--------------1250
Gold generator-------------2000
Purple Generator-----------2500
Red generator--------------3500
Gold scoreboard------------1250
Gold Mickey ears----You and ash410 both want this so whoever offers higher will win

the total of the items above is--13400 but if you buy them all i will sell them to you for 12500 from a quest kiosk

Because of the current bid for red Generator I will offer 14500 credits via quest machine for all of these items. Please let me know what you think.
Thanks,
Redsfan

just with the red ganerator at 5k the total would be 14,900 and you still haven't even offered a price on the gold ears (i think they are worth around 5000). so i think it is worth around 20,000, but i will sell them all for a total of 18,000.

plz tell me if you understand what i am saying or not.
-If you see me on dis i am on VMK let me know when we can trade
-Also plz tell me a time that you can met up tommarrow if you get on before then.(some time after 3:30pm EST)
Thanks,
Alphawazup

can we do an auction for the red generator ??
Because I really want that item and I want to bid as much as I can to have it

I will pass on the mickey ears - but the red generator i'll go for 6000

sorry i don't think i will auction that off seperate unless it is above 10,000 credits for it, because i have already got a list of stuff i will sell to reds fan, but if the prie goes over double then yes i will auction it.

I will go for 10K if you let me a bit of time to play five fireworks since I only have 5 000 credits on my Kasiks character:guilty:

popcorn:: bump

need credits badly because i am building a ride so make an offer and i will most lickly accept

bump

come on ppl look at the first post plz i currently have 9 credits and i am willing to trade for more

bump

plz make offers ppl even if you ust like something it will at least help bump thread up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter