• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Trading Rare for credits and other wants (now with red # generators, and more)

caribbound said:
i am interested in the Tomorrowland pins. (they were weekend Emporium pins, correct?) I will trade a host ghost pin and skeleton chair for them if it sounds good.
I will trade one for a ghost host pin

but i would like to trade the other one for a pin or pins

I am trying to collect pins and i am missing alot so just go ahead and offer

I still have the maui tiki pin and the tangorou-ru pin that you need... would gold rope be ok for them?

Let me know,
Lion

I offer the Disney Cats Quest Pin for the Polynesian Hotel Pin.

Alionette-Deal just tell me when you can meet me

TeraBACat- Polyneision came out a while before cat quest. I think it is worth a little bit more. If you added maybe another pin in my list that just came out recently or even some halloween stuff, then i would definatly accept

Alphawazup said:
TeraBACat- Polyneision came out a while before cat quest. I think it is worth a little bit more. If you added maybe another pin in my list that just came out recently or even some halloween stuff, then i would definatly accept

Sorry, Cat quest was not easy to get and I have seen others get more for it so that is my best offer for the hotel pin.

ok fine to both of you

I am in my room just search alphawazup

and i will trade with you for the deals

Hey there! :)

What item(s) from your furnishings list can a HM Madame Leota Pin get me?

i will trade you tomorrowland submarine pin for some up and down space peices maybe 3 each? :confused3

how about 2 uphill and 3 downhill

plz tell me if that is a deal or not and we can meet in my room
just tell me when

Briar__Rose said:
Hey there! :)

What item(s) from your furnishings list can a HM Madame Leota Pin get me?

sorry i didn't see your post at first.

You just tell me what you are looking at and i will tell you what i think is a fair trade.

So just post a list of the stuff you like

Alphawazup said:
sorry i didn't see your post at first.

You just tell me what you are looking at and i will tell you what i think is a fair trade.

So just post a list of the stuff you like
I have my eyes on the Green 50th Chair. Is that fine by you, or would you prefer more? :confused3

that is fine by me

do you want to trade now if so

i will be in my room
search alphawazup

Alphawazup said:
that is fine by me

do you want to trade now if so

i will be in my room
search alphawazup
:cool1: I will PM you when I'm available. I'm currently in wait for the host game.

TeraBACat- I will accept your offer if you still want to trade (cat for polyneision)

Briar__Rose- I am waiting to hear back from you (HM Madame Leota Pin for green 50th chair)

Waffleman- Waiting to hear from you (Submerine pin for 3 of each space piece "up and down")

so if you three can tell me what the deal is we can trade or not trade (it is up to you)

also accepting more offers if ppl post

List Updated

TeraBACat- I will accept your offer if you still want to trade (cat for polyneision)

Briar__Rose- I am waiting to hear back from you (HM Madame Leota Pin for green 50th chair)

Waffleman- Waiting to hear from you (Submerine pin for 3 of each space piece "up and down")

so if you three can tell me what the deal is we can trade or not trade (it is up to you)

also accepting more offers if ppl post

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter