• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Trading Alot, Looking for Royal items

Sorry everyone about not replying, haven't really had the time to log on. Anyways, i have traded the red HKDL. B_Real pm me when your on, and yes through kiosk

i have 4 offers for the green explorer shirt, you can choose which one you like the most:
Offer 1: 6,500 credits
9 white ghosts
Black ears

Offer 2:
Bird hat
Black ears

Offer 3:
Red baseball shirt
black ears

Offer 4:
Red baseball pants
Black ears

i have 4 offers for the green explorer shirt, you can choose which one you like the most:
Offer 1: 6,500 credits
9 white ghosts
Black ears

Offer 2:
Bird hat
Black ears

Offer 3:
Red baseball shirt
black ears

Offer 4:
Red baseball pants
Black ears

How about the shirt for offer #4

i can do the trade now. Since i dont know your VMK name, would you post it?
I am in my room right now.

Would it be ok if instead of the black ears i added a flip hat or ice cube?

Hiya Waffleman-
Yes, I'm back ... :)
I'm interested in the following items please: I can either offer credits through my kiosk for everything. OR .. Since your wish list includes mickey ghosts, I can also offer some of those - I have 4 white ghosts, I can offer. Interested in orange crates? I can offer some of those in place of credits as well, I have 10 to offer. Orange crates I value at 500 credits each. Mickey white ghosts 1000 credits each.

1- Blue flying carpet chair - 1000
1- Herbie Poster - 2000
1- Black fly saucer - 750
1- Light Blue saucer - 750
1- Dark blue saucer - 750
1- 50th director chair gold - 5500
1- Snow rug - 500
1- Gorilla posters - 750

Total in credits: 12,000 ** Feel free to tell me if you want some white ghosts or orange crates in place of some of the credits **

Thanks for considering. Please let me know.
Astro :goodvibes

Hiya Waffleman-
Yes, I'm back ... :)
I'm interested in the following items please: I can either offer credits through my kiosk for everything. OR .. Since your wish list includes mickey ghosts, I can also offer some of those - I have 4 white ghosts, I can offer. Interested in orange crates? I can offer some of those in place of credits as well, I have 10 to offer. Orange crates I value at 500 credits each. Mickey white ghosts 1000 credits each.

1- Blue flying carpet chair - 1000
1- Herbie Poster - 2000
1- Black fly saucer - 750
1- Light Blue saucer - 750
1- Dark blue saucer - 750
1- 50th director chair gold - 5500
1- Snow rug - 500
1- Gorilla posters - 750

Total in credits: 12,000 ** Feel free to tell me if you want some white ghosts or orange crates in place of some of the credits **

Thanks for considering. Please let me know.
Astro :goodvibes

That all sounds good except that i traded away the Light blue saucer ( forgot to take it down) sorry bout that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter