Trading Alot, Looking for Royal items

4k halloween buyables for
DLR Paradise Pier

6k halloween buyables for
Dreams logo pin

main reason im offering halloween buyables is because i stocked up on mickey ghosts, candycorn chairs, chernabog rugs, spider wall dividers, and mickey ear pumpkins...let me know

thanks,
-VerySleepy

currently have a trade pending for the lgo pin as for the paradis pier can i get all the 4k of items in spider dividers?

currently have a trade pending for the lgo pin as for the paradis pier can i get all the 4k of items in spider dividers?

that sounds good to me...let me know when you're on next so we can meet up (i'm available the rest of today)

-VerySleepy

Hi there-
I would like to offer on the following items please: It looks by your wish list, you are looking for Halloween items. If you would like to send me a shopping list of the items you want, I can purchase them for you for trade. OR ~ if you would just prefer pure credits, I do have a kiosk. :)
Thanks for considering, please let me know.

Cactus armchair: 1,000
Everest 3 of 5: 5,000
Everest 4 of 5: 2,500
Suitcase seat: 1,000
3x Snow rug: 1,500

Total: 11,000 credits

Astro

Hi there-
I would like to offer on the following items please: It looks by your wish list, you are looking for Halloween items. If you would like to send me a shopping list of the items you want, I can purchase them for you for trade. OR ~ if you would just prefer pure credits, I do have a kiosk. :)
Thanks for considering, please let me know.

Cactus armchair: 1,000
Everest 3 of 5: 5,000
Everest 4 of 5: 2,500
Suitcase seat: 1,000
Snow rug: 500

Total: 10,000 credits

Astro

What do i search?

So at 3:00pm this said that I got the everest pins for your pirate couch. You edited it at 6:25pm to read "." and I notice you just completed a trade with Astrogigiblue for the pins you agreed to trade to me.

Does this mean you are going back on your word and not following through on your acceptance that you posted for my offer? :confused3 We had a deal.

So at 3:00pm this said that I got the everest pins for your pirate couch. You edited it at 6:25pm to read "." and I notice you just completed a trade with Astrogigiblue for the pins you agreed to trade to me.

Does this mean you are going back on your word and not following through on your acceptance that you posted for my offer? :confused3 We had a deal.

Sorry abotu that. I had it up for a while, and you never replied so i thought you didnt want to go through with it. I can give you the remaining two pins and the gold scoreboard for the couch tho

If the ice cube chairs are still available , I am offering a 6K spree for all 12. I have 20 orange crates if u want to use some of them toward the spree (3 crates = 1K)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter