• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Trading Alot, Looking for Royal items

That all sounds good except that i traded away the Light blue saucer ( forgot to take it down) sorry bout that

Okay :)
Thanks for getting back to me. Did you decide if you wanted all credits (11,250)? Or, did you need any ghosts or orange crates to go towards the total? Let me know ... Either way is fine.
I can log onto vmk now, if you are able to trade?
Thanks!

Okay :)
Thanks for getting back to me. Did you decide if you wanted all credits (11,250)? Or, did you need any ghosts or orange crates to go towards the total? Let me know ... Either way is fine.
I can log onto vmk now, if you are able to trade?
Thanks!

Sorry, im not sure, but i think i traded the blue carpet too, im so sorry >_<

Hiya again lol

I am interested in:
2 purple turnstiles
DLP Cheyanne hotel
Dreams logo pin
Everest 1 of 5
everest 2 of 5
Valentines 06 pin
WDW polynesian pin
WDW pop century pin
Mission Space Pants (are these yellow?)

I have:
HM Tree
5x of each color pirate throne
Crows nest barstool with post (pirate Q)
POTC Inside Tour Pin (pirate Q)
Flip Hat
4x White Mickey Ghosts
4x Candy Corn Chairs
4x Black Crates

What would you be willing to give off my list for those items? (btw I might be getting 7 ice chairs soon :D) Please let me know, thanks :)

~Roller

Hiya again lol

I am interested in:
2 purple turnstiles
DLP Cheyanne hotel
Dreams logo pin
Everest 1 of 5
everest 2 of 5
Valentines 06 pin
WDW polynesian pin
WDW pop century pin
Mission Space Pants (are these yellow?)

I have:
HM Tree
5x of each color pirate throne
Crows nest barstool with post (pirate Q)
POTC Inside Tour Pin (pirate Q)
Flip Hat
4x White Mickey Ghosts
4x Candy Corn Chairs
4x Black Crates

What would you be willing to give off my list for those items? (btw I might be getting 7 ice chairs soon :D) Please let me know, thanks :)

~Roller

Hi, last night, I had to log off the computer, and when i logged offed i made a quick trade with the everest 1 0f 5 pin and the gold mission space pants, so i no longer have either. How about WDW polynesian pin ,WDW pop century pin ,everest 2 of 5, 2 purple turnstiles DLP Cheyanne hotel, for the post and stool. As for the logo and valentines i have offered them for an item, and haven't gotten a response back yet, if its a no i will get back to you.

Hi, last night, I had to log off the computer, and when i logged offed i made a quick trade with the everest 1 0f 5 pin and the gold mission space pants, so i no longer have either. How about WDW polynesian pin ,WDW pop century pin ,everest 2 of 5, 2 purple turnstiles DLP Cheyanne hotel, for the post and stool. As for the logo and valentines i have offered them for an item, and haven't gotten a response back yet, if its a no i will get back to you.

OK I will do that for the post and stool, PM me when you're on :)

Hi i have a kiosk and am intrested to know how many credits you would like for dreams castle pin and dreams logo pin... I am willing to make an offer that is fair for both of us... please let me know... thanks for the consideration.... :thumbsup2

hi, just asking, are the mission space vest and pants gold or green?

The person who I offered the valentine 06 pin and dreams logo pin declined so There back up for trade

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter