TOP SECRET Ladies and gentlemens like the previous year MY FREE DINING NEWS

Yes...or in my case $400.00 since we have to book 2 rooms. We always have to make sure we have that amount set aside when we go on our vacation so we can book bounceback LOL
Actually, if there are only 2 adults on the reservation, and the rest are children, you only have to pay one $200.00 deposit. We have done this every year since 2004 and we always get 2 connecting rooms and we have always just paid a $200.00 deposit.

Actually, if there are only 2 adults on the reservation, and the rest are children, you only have to pay one $200.00 deposit. We have done this every year since 2004 and we always get 2 connecting rooms and we have always just paid a $200.00 deposit.

LOL....tell that to the CM's I get on the phone. We've also booked like this for the past few years and we've sometimes gotten CM's that say one deposit and other times we get CM's that say two. If we're not in a rush, sometimes we call back and book with another CM if we really just want to pay 1 deposit. Usually it's during free dining or something and we feel we have to book immediately to secure our room/resort choice. It really doesn't bother us too much....considering it is coming off the package price. Just less we have to pay later.

Those of you looking for Danny, you may be out of luck. IIRC, he appeared to post the 2011 deal and didn't show up again until he posted the 2012 deal. He will likely not be back until next year.

Those of you looking for Danny, you may be out of luck. IIRC, he appeared to post the 2011 deal and didn't show up again until he posted the 2012 deal. He will likely not be back until next year.

I was just going to post the same thing. :thumbsup2

That's crazy....I've never noticed that he only showed up to post these deals once a year LOL. I'm glad you ladies pointed that out. I guess this thread needs to fade away :(.

I messaged him a couple weeks ago and he messaged me back...he is around :)

Danny in my eyes is santa ....only comes once a year...with a really great present..then hes gone...but is always watching..hehehe

I thought there was supposed to be a rule against that???:confused: Although, I know people make a new ID if they want to discuss a personal matter anonymously (which always ends bad!:rotfl:).

I wasn't sure if that was a rule here or not! I know it is on a local forum I am on, but wasn't sure what the rules here are. But I mean come on, who can remain quiet for a whole year?! Especially with people constantly begging for you. Not me :lmao:

I read somewhere in this long thread that it is possible to pick up tickets with a FD package up to 3 days early, can anyone confirm this who has done it? I booked for 8/13 with a BB for FD and I only booked 5 nights(with 6 day hoppers) because I have to come home on 8/23/13 so I was thinking of adding room only nights at the beginning of the trip. If I checked in on 8/15 on a "room only" could I get 8 day hoppers and pick them up on 8/16? I know on 8/18 I'd have to check out and check back in (and possible move my room) which is fine, but it would be GREAT if I could have tickets for those 2 extra days. My ressie is at the BC if that matters.
Thanks for any info!

I read somewhere in this long thread that it is possible to pick up tickets with a FD package up to 3 days early, can anyone confirm this who has done it? I booked for 8/13 with a BB for FD and I only booked 5 nights(with 6 day hoppers) because I have to come home on 8/23/13 so I was thinking of adding room only nights at the beginning of the trip. If I checked in on 8/15 on a "room only" could I get 8 day hoppers and pick them up on 8/16? I know on 8/18 I'd have to check out and check back in (and possible move my room) which is fine, but it would be GREAT if I could have tickets for those 2 extra days. My ressie is at the BC if that matters.
Thanks for any info!

Everything you need to know can be found in the ticket sticky in post #15 section I...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1452684

Thanks for any info!

I have been watching closely for reports of anyone having trouble doing this since we plan to do the same in December. So far no report of anyone having any trouble.

We picked up our tickets 2 days early last December with no trouble at all.

I have been watching closely for reports of anyone having trouble doing this since we plan to do the same in December. So far no report of anyone having any trouble.

We picked up our tickets 2 days early last December with no trouble at all.

THANK YOU!!!! This makes me really happy :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter