TOP SECRET Ladies and gentlemens like the previous year MY FREE DINING NEWS

danny25

I love Disney and I´m friend of STICH
Hello again my friends, for the second consecutive year I´m bringin the Free Dining offer news for this fall, and the best it´s that only in 10 days it will be out :cool1:
OK after all the negative comments about the credibility of my previous year announce and after the release in the exact day that I have predicted :goodvibes I hope that all of you are more confident this year.

These are the dates of the new offer that will be released in July 12

9/30 to 10/4

10/19 to 11/1

11/9 to 11/15

11/23 to 11/29

12/10 to 12/13

ONLY TO CLARIFY YOUR CHECK IN DATE MUST BE IN ONE OF THESE TIME FRAMES AND YOU WILL GET FD FOR YOUR ENTIRE STAY UP TO 14 DAYS OK?

All resorts will be included except the LM rooms at AOA.-

Like the last promotion quick service for values and standar dining plan for moderates and the luxes

Hope that these dates work well with your plans :goodvibes and knowing that this announce will bring happiness for a lot of families :yay: I send all of you a lot of Pixie dust.....

I bet you just made a lot of people's day! I wish they would have included the LM rooms. I am currently booked there under the previous FD offer, but was hoping to tweek my dates for lower airfare.

Thanks for the scoop!

Thanks so much! Now I have to go run the numbers again and see if I want to upgrade from the Sports resort to POR or POFQ!:cheer2::cheer2:

Appreciate you posting! Wish they would have included that first weekend in November though :confused3

Have you heard if there is going to be an earlier date for Disney Visa cardholders to book??

thanks

Thanks so much! Now I have to go run the numbers again and see if I want to upgrade from the Sports resort to POR or POFQ!:cheer2::cheer2:

I believe you can pay the difference between QS and regular DDP and still stay at Sports.

That's what we're doing w/POP, it'll still be cheaper than upgrading to POR.

Also, why are the days so spotty? No real good chunks of time. Wanted to go 10/5 for 9 days so I guess that's out. Not complaining just wishing there were a Little more selection.....

So if I book 9/29 for seven nights do I get the free dining for everyday or just until 10/4?

You wouldnt get any FDIng. It says the 30th so you would have to check in(your check in day has to fall with in the FDing promo) on the 30th to get it for your whole trip

Danny you made my day and I do remember you were pretty much spot on last year . :banana:

Is this inside info...or just something you are guessing?

And why no LM rooms? I know people waiting for it and if they don't get it for LM rooms they will be switching.

Danny you made my day and I do remember you were pretty much spot on last year . :banana:

I am not waiting for FDing this year(already have it) BUT I do remember he was spot on last year...we were waiting for it to be released... Good luck to all those waiting!:banana:

This is great news as we arrive October 4th! What time do the lines open so you can call to change your reservation? Thanks!!:cool1:

mommyof3princess27 said:
I am not waiting for FDing this year(already have it) BUT I do remember he was spot on last year...we were waiting for it to be released... Good luck to all those waiting!:banana:

Now it is back to playing with my options upgrade to DxDP or just go with FD and DDP or Maybe upgrade to CL with the FD savings.... Hmmmm

is it possible it's time to :banana: ? Oooo I hope so......

Is this inside info...or just something you are guessing?

And why no LM rooms? I know people waiting for it and if they don't get it for LM rooms they will be switching.

This is us. We are currently booked in LM at AOA, but we will jump ship for free dining. We'll probably upgrade to a mod. Off to look at the mods and decide which one we want :banana::banana:. We'll do AOA at sometime in the future. COME ON FREE DINING!!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:--Katie

This is us. We are currently booked in LM at AOA, but we will jump ship for free dining. We'll probably upgrade to a mod. Off to look at the mods and decide which one we want :banana::banana:. We'll do AOA at sometime in the future. COME ON FREE DINING!!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:--Katie

Oh I def would switch for FDing... :goodvibes

Hello again my friends, for the second consecutive year I´m bringin the Free Dining offer news for this fall, and the best it´s that only in 10 days it will be out :cool1:
OK after all the negative comments about the credibility of my previous year announce and after the release in the exact day that I have predicted :goodvibes I hope that all of you are more confident this year.

These are the dates of the new offer that will be released in July 12

9/30 to 10/4

10/19 to 11/1

11/9 to 11/15

11/23 to 11/29

12/10 to 12/13

All resorts will be included except the LM rooms at AOA.-

Like the last promotion quick service for values and standar dining plan for moderates and the luxes

Hope that these dates work well with your plans :goodvibes and knowing that this announce will bring happiness for a lot of families :yay: I send all of you a lot of Pixie dust.....

Do you know why they wouldn't include the LM rooms at AOA? They are a standard room like in any other value resort. Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter