This video will be removed around 2:00 PM EST.

TOP SECRET Ladies and gentlemens like the previous year MY FREE DINING NEWS

Any word yet on FD for Jan-Mar 2013??? It looks like this was rolled out sometime during the first weeks of August the last couple years. I really would like FD for a Mardi Gras trip.

On another thread someone linked a different message board and on that board they were saying that the current bounceback was free dining for June? I have no way to confirm this....but looks like 2013 spring and summer discounts would open up soon if the bouncebacks already include those dates :)

On another thread someone linked a different message board and on that board they were saying that the current bounceback was free dining for June? I have no way to confirm this....but looks like 2013 spring and summer discounts would open up soon if the bouncebacks already include those dates :)

Do you have the link? I wish there had been such a bouncebook offer when we were there in May.

Are bounceback offers included in all resort rooms? I've seen where the deluxes get these offers but was wondering if moderates did as well.

Are bounceback offers included in all resort rooms? I've seen where the deluxes get these offers but was wondering if moderates did as well.

It's really a toss up.....sometimes they are in resort rooms and sometimes you just have to check the DIS for information before you leave and call the number and give them the code. We have had the bounceback in our rooms most years (Value resorts) but sometimes I guess the housekeepers don't have any flyers left so they don't put one in your room?

In that case the DIS comes in handy....usually someone will post a picture of the flyer and it has a code and you can just call reservations from your resort room and give them that code and they'll let you book :)

It's really a toss up.....sometimes they are in resort rooms and sometimes you just have to check the DIS for information before you leave and call the number and give them the code. We have had the bounceback in our rooms most years (Value resorts) but sometimes I guess the housekeepers don't have any flyers left so they don't put one in your room?

In that case the DIS comes in handy....usually someone will post a picture of the flyer and it has a code and you can just call reservations from your resort room and give them that code and they'll let you book :)

And you pay the $200 deposit at the time of booking like any other vacation? Hm.....things that make you go hm......... :idea:

And you pay the $200 deposit at the time of booking like any other vacation? Hm.....things that make you go hm......... :idea:
Yes...or in my case $400.00 since we have to book 2 rooms. We always have to make sure we have that amount set aside when we go on our vacation so we can book bounceback LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter