• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toothsome Chocolate Emporium advice

We ate there in December and I was disappointed. I had the gnocchi. It had a nice flavor but was served lukewarm. We tried the chocolate bread and none of us liked it. It was served cold and was very dry. It might have been better if it was served warm? I can't remember what the rest of my family ordered but none of us loved our food and I do remember that my 10 year old's pasta dish from the children's menu was a very small portion. She's a tiny thing and doesn't eat a ton but even she thought the serving size was too small. Anyway, the next time we are at UO, we will skip Toothsome. I wish we had chosen NBC or Cowfish instead.

NBC and CowFish for us anyway, are far superior restaurants food wise.......never had a bad meal from either.

We tried the chocolate bread at Toothsome and hated it.......far too sweet and very stodgy........we weren't impressed at all......although DH enjoyed the burger first time....but hard to go wrong with a burger!

We won`t go back either........

We've eaten at Toothsome twice now. The menu is not my most favorite, but our food has been good and we enjoy the atmosphere, theme, and desserts.

We've been lucky with the seating - last year, first week of April on a Friday, we got there around 7pm and had a 20 minute wait to be seated but a good 30 minute wait for our desserts to come out after dinner. A lot of walk-ups at the dessert counter, I assume. This past January on a Saturday, we got there around 5:30pm and were seated immediately. If the wait is too long for you, you can at least get most of the desserts from the to-go counter.

I'll be staying at the Hard Rock, if I have some local friends to dinner can I get us all a table at Toothsome with my priority seating or does everyone in the party need to have it?

I'll be staying at the Hard Rock, if I have some local friends to dinner can I get us all a table at Toothsome with my priority seating or does everyone in the party need to have it?

In my experience, only one person in the party needs to show their room card for priority seating. We are a group of 7 (4 adults, 3 kids) and they've only ever asked the person listing their name for a table for proof.

Yep, you`re good with only one person showing a room key.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter