To all singles.... Is today....

Cant believe I did not add to this conversation

Guys on bikes... SMOKIN HOT :rolleyes1
ok. I will pick my chin up now hehe

Haha. I will go to Disney a good girl... and come home... well..

I will still be a good girl :goodvibes

WOW Glad I was in a meeting for for a while there. That topic got a little UUHHMMM Heated!!:eek: Makes me wish I could have kept my May Res. Soulds like it's going to been an interesting group. :laughing: But we're back on topic now.

Your right there is nothing like taking off on a motorcycle and it doesn't matter what kind you ride they are all awesome stress relief. And after the winter we've had in the NE I'm starting to go stur crazy.

WOW Glad I was in a meeting for for a while there. That topic got a little UUHHMMM Heated!!:eek: Makes me wish I could have kept my May Res. Soulds like it's going to been an interesting group. :laughing: But we're back on topic now.

Your right there is nothing like taking off on a motorcycle and it doesn't matter what kind you ride they are all awesome stress relief. And after the winter we've had in the NE I'm starting to go stur crazy.

Short of seeing that sign that says Disney World, getting on the back of a bike is the one...(ahem non physical) thing I can think of that makes every ounce of stress just slip right away... I can be in the worst mood and all knotted up with stress and a friend will pull into the driveway and I will grab my helmet and all of a sudden everything is right in the world again!!!!

:headache: Doh

Me.. new batteries.. nah I am good.. haha

Yup 1 time.. uh huh. Thats my story.

Good Girl = Carrie

Now.. May + lots of alcohol + lots of peeps = bad carrie

OK Carrie!!!!!!!!!!!! I give in.... you twisted my arm...:lmao: In May I will be your Chief Corrupting Official.....(lol...kind of like the Disney CMO thing....lol)
I promise to do EVERYTHING in my power to make certain without a doubt that you come back from WDW TOTALLY and COMPLETELY corrupted!!!!
(and I am very good at that or so I am told....so.....lol)

OK Carrie!!!!!!!!!!!! I give in.... you twisted my arm...:lmao: In May I will be your Chief Corrupting Official.....(lol...kind of like the Disney CMO thing....lol)
I promise to do EVERYTHING in my power to make certain without a doubt that you come back from WDW TOTALLY and COMPLETELY corrupted!!!!

OOO OOO OOOhh I can help with that!!!! :woohoo:

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Today is....

bright, sunny, warm (80*) It looks like a summer day, the windows are open to let in some fresh air and it would be a perfect day to grab the helmet and be on the back of a bike....lol (So if you can play hooky and take the day off go for it!!!!!)

And last but definitly not least it is 1 day closer to May and meeting my wonderful Dispeeps!!!! :banana: :banana:

Sweet! Your the bestest!

OOO OOO OOOhh I can help with that!!!! :woohoo:

Woot Woot I cant wait to meet you guys!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Today is....

bright, sunny, warm (80*) It looks like a summer day, the windows are open to let in some fresh air and it would be a perfect day to grab the helmet and be on the back of a bike....lol (So if you can play hooky and take the day off go for it!!!!!)

And last but definitly not least it is 1 day closer to May and meeting my wonderful Dispeeps!!!! :banana: :banana:

Today is...

Nice weather... Over the hump over the week... (trying to find nice things)

Yes one day closer to May! I need a vacation so badly.

Today is gong to better than yesterday because I am control of my day.

Today is...

Nice weather... Over the hump over the week... (trying to find nice things)

Yes one day closer to May! I need a vacation so badly.

Today is gong to better than yesterday because I am control of my day.

That is right and if you woke up this morning feeling like crapola put a smile on your face and put a spring in your step and do what Seether says and FAKE IT!!!! and pretty soon you will be feeling better:)

(((HUGS)))

Today is...
Colder than yesterday - massively colder...
And also the day I see my Dad and brother for the 1st time since November (I live in Canada, they live in UK).

Dx

Today is...
Colder than yesterday - massively colder...
And also the day I see my Dad and brother for the 1st time since November (I live in Canada, they live in UK).

Dx

Yay Dan! I bet seeing your family will be great for you and how you have been feeling lately!

That is right and if you woke up this morning feeling like crapola put a smile on your face and put a spring in your step and do what Seether says and FAKE IT!!!! and pretty soon you will be feeling better:)

(((HUGS)))

Fake it.. me? Never done that. Whatcha talkin about Angy hahaha

I did wake up tired from not enough sleep. But I put on a cheerfull face.

Dan...enjoy your time with your family and yuk on colder weather. (((HUGS)))

GOOD MORNING

Feeling a little better. I have 20 days before my date with Mickey, so here's my:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: DANCES just for Carrie.....and of course GDad (where is he anyway)

GOOD MORNING

Feeling a little better. I have 20 days before my date with Mickey, so here's my:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: DANCES just for Carrie.....and of course GDad (where is he anyway)

TT you crack me up

He is around. More of a lurker these days. He reads though. Not sure he knows about this thread.

Good Morning one and all:goodvibes

Hope everyone is having a great start to there day and that they only get better!!
OK now that I'm done Faking it. lets move on:lmao:

I'ts actually a really nice day and I'm in a real good mood it's already 65 and sunny Boston and it's supposed to get up into the 70s!!! Couldn't call in well we have to many weekend projects going that we need to finalize so I'm stuck at work but plan on going for a walk at lunch just to get out for awhile.

Good Morning one and all:goodvibes

Hope everyone is having a great start to there day and that they only get better!!
OK now that I'm done Faking it. lets move on:lmao:

I'ts actually a really nice day and I'm in a real good mood it's already 65 and sunny Boston and it's supposed to get up into the 70s!!! Couldn't call in well we have to many weekend projects going that we need to finalize so I'm stuck at work but plan on going for a walk at lunch just to get out for awhile.

See Faking It put you in that good mood...:lmao:
and here is hoping for warm sunshiney weather for a weekend motorcycle ride perhaps:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter