Tink's Tinkerings * Up and running again. Please request*

Hi Joanne, no rush but when you have a minute could i have some luggage tags pretty please ;)

Staying at Old Key West 16-30th August 2009, Jenkins Family, Virgin Flight 073/074

Thank you so much :goodvibes

Sorry we will be staying at Port Orleans' Riverside

Thank you again,
Charity

Sorry this has taken so long
Hugs
Joanne

Klines.gif

Thank-you for my Duchess and Marie shirt, I love it! Do you by chance have a O'malley design that I could use for my husband to wear the same day that me and my daughter wear ours? I would like it to have his name under his shirt, Lonne is his name. Thanks!

Hope this is okay for you
Hugs
Joanne

Lonne.gif

Joanne, Hello and welcome back. I have a few more requests and if you are unable to do them please let me know I will understand. Here I go, Liberty Inn, Trails end, Pecos bill cafe, backlot express,El Pirata Y elPerico, Catalina Eddies, Rosies All American cafe, Is there anyway you can do 1900 fare with alice and friends and mary poppins?
Please don't feel obligated to do these. I do understand.
thanks again and welcome back
Michelle

Only two more to go now Michelle
Hugs
Joanne

ElPirata.gif

CatalinaEddies.gif

I just wanted to let you know to not worry with trying to make the tags. We will be leaving for our trip in two days so do not worry with making the tags.
Thanks Anyway!

Dona Momma

Hello Joanne,
I think your tags are fantastic!! I posted this on your other thread and I'm not sure if you got it, I hope I'm not being too cheeky but I was wondering if you could make me two up?
My daughter Amber Reid is really into the princess's and my son Ethan Reid loves Car's. If possible could you put this 'suitcase' and contact number please. We go to Disneyland Paris on the 5th of August. I was also wondering if you could do 2 t shirt designs for them too with their names on, it's Ethan's 4th birthday while where there so on his tshirt could you put Ethan's 4th birthday.
I hope I'm not asking too much, I see your really busy, it's no wonder, these designs are fab!
Thanks Dani

Could I possible get a journal cover with the name 'Courtney'? I would love to use the one with Tinkerbell and the princesses.

Thanks so much!

Joanne,
I was wondering if you could make me a birthday design. I looked at your photobucket and like this design of the Fab 5 in front of all 4 park pictures:

http://i510.photobucket.com/albums/s349/tinkerbell766/Mickey Minnie and Fab 5/Blankback.gif

Can you make it to say "Celebrating my 9th Birthday" on the top and "Walt Disney World 2009" on the bottom?

I know this is last minute, but I'm making it for my nephew and they leave for Disney next Tuesday, 7/14.

Thanks!

I'm interested in one of you designs and also wondering if you could design a new one for me. I like the one in the birthday album-sara beth. I am new to this and not real sure how it works. If you don't mind to direct me, please. I love all your designs and have enjoyed looking through all your threads. Thank you so much. Jill

Ok I would like the birthday team one to say. Luke & Carter's birthday team. Also let me know if you can design one for birthday boys. Thank you.

Joanne, I just saw your warning signs. May I please request one that says warning extreme mickey fan?
TIA,
Michelle;)

Hello,

We are sailing on the Wonder on July 26. I saw some luggage tags I would like you to make for our daughter. I saw then on page 3 of your photobucket site, the name you have on it is Caroline, if you could change the name to "Machaela". We are driving in so you do not need to add any flight info.

Our daughter will be turning 8. I looked on your site and saw a design we liked. Could you please do a sign in the Ariel picture that says "Happy Birthday Machaela"

Thank you so much,

Teresa

Tink
WOHOOO!! I've been desperately seeking cruise journal pages and am so glad I found yours!! They are fantastic!!! Any chance you would be able to do one for "our cabin", Tortola or St Martin???
Having a happy day now!!! :flower3:

Tink
WOHOOO!! I've been desperately seeking cruise journal pages and am so glad I found yours!! They are fantastic!!! Any chance you would be able to do one for "our cabin", Tortola or St Martin???
Having a happy day now!!! :flower3:

Duh. Found the cabin one~~~ :cool1:

Tink,
Love your stuff in photobucket. Could you please do the following things for me? We aren't going until November so there isn't a rush.

blankMagic (photobucket name) -with Mommy, Daddy, Grammy, Pop Pop, and Grayson at the bottom

th_mommickey - with Pop Pop's 1st Cruise at the bottom
th_mommom - with Cruisin the Magic at the top and Grammy's 1st Cruise at the bottom

Thanks in advance!

Hi! I am going to the world for my senior spring break in April of 2010. I would really like these please:
-Hoop De Doo-Deva Gibson-2010
-Abigail pink princess DLRP t-shirt design--Spring Break 2010 on top and Princess Deva on bottom
-Grimes Document Envelopes--Deva Gibson, April 1st-23rd
-victoria's journal cover--Deva April 1st-23rd--could you do a pink background??
THANK YOU!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter